By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Stop bashing this game people. Also, people who said MP3 looks inferior to this have not played the game. Yes, MP3 looks kinda bad in screenshots, but the actual game looks terrific. When I played the game for the forst time, I was like, wow, this is amazing. There's so much going on, so much detail, everything looks so vivid, alive, and.. right. Compared to that, the Conduit looks rather bland, with not much going on at all. The areas look to be made up of large, flat, squarish polygons, whereas in Corruption, every single little area was intricately crafted to look lifelike, believable and fleshed-out.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Around the Network

Sorry. Did not mean to troll. I am looking for a good game for my wii and had some hopes for this one, since some people think this will be good.

Kurakasa said:
Sorry. Did not mean to troll. I am looking for a good game for my wii and had some hopes for this one, since some people think this will be good.

i have to apolagize also, i got carried away, sorry for calling you a troll

@11ht11

No harm done, I can see why you would think that. My comment was out of line anyway. I have a bad habit to voice my thoughts too harshly. But my point was more like if these kind of games would sell better (even though this one might not be too good), there might come some better ones which I would like.

And no, I did not see the trailer. Will see it now. :)

This gonna be a great first person shooter for the wii.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

Around the Network
fazz said:

This thread needs Final Fantasy XI screenshots:

And I've read that the Wii is not capable of things like Final Fantasy X, XII or MGS3...

You are one elaborate troll, going as far as to post pictures of a game that could run easily on the Wii--granted, most of those are high-resolution PC images, but they could work on Nintendo's little white powerhouse.  Since the GameCube was more powerful than the PS2 and FFX, XI, and MGS3 were all built for the PS2, not only could the GC run all of those titles, but so can the Wii.  The GameCube had roughly 1.5 to 2.5 times the graphical capabilities of the PS2 (depending on where you get your information--if the GC could really "do anything the Xbox could"), and the Wii is 2 times as powerful as the GC.  It's illogical to claim that the Wii is actually incapable of pulling off feats from the PS2.

@Resident Hazard He was joking, because somebody else said the wii couldn't run the game. So he posted those screens, that aren't impressive at all. Fazz isn't a troll.

While I`m hoping that this game turns out to be good, I still feel that it looks rather bland and generic. I have yet to see anything that seperates it from the pack, apart from decent graphics. The story certainly isn`t encouraging but as we still know so little, I`m not prepared to make any final judgements just yet.

Character Model look about what we saw torwards the end of the PS2 and xbox life cycles. Aside from the character models, the rest of the graphics look clean (although a bit on the bland side).

I think MP3 looks much better.

CAL4M1TY said:
Character Model look about what we saw torwards the end of the PS2 and xbox life cycles. Aside from the character models, the rest of the graphics look clean (although a bit on the bland side).

I think MP3 looks much better.

Sorry, but the ps2 could never do normal mapping, and the xbox did it poorly. That alone makes the character models better. And nobody would say the end of the ps2

and xbox's life cycle. They would say the gamecube and xbox's life cycles since both consoles were far superior to the ps2.