By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Conduit Screens

omg....can't believe these are wii graphics!!

Wii console: 0595 8808 5698 2709
Super Smash Bros Brawl: 1161 1357 5188

Mario Kart Wii: 1633 4506 4319

PES 2008: 1633 5820 0347

DragonBall Z BT 3: 3823 9760 9484

Pokemon Battle Revolution: 3480 2645 9186
Feel free to add me, and sent me a pm with your Friend Code!!

Around the Network

looking intersrting

sc94597 said:
CAL4M1TY said:
Character Model look about what we saw torwards the end of the PS2 and xbox life cycles. Aside from the character models, the rest of the graphics look clean (although a bit on the bland side).

I think MP3 looks much better.

Sorry, but the ps2 could never do normal mapping, and the xbox did it poorly. That alone makes the character models better. And nobody would say the end of the ps2

and xbox's life cycle. They would say the gamecube and xbox's life cycles since both consoles were far superior to the ps2.

The Matrix: Path of Neo properly used bump mapping on PS2.   Granted it's the only title to do so from my understanding.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

Viper1 said:
sc94597 said:
CAL4M1TY said:
Character Model look about what we saw torwards the end of the PS2 and xbox life cycles. Aside from the character models, the rest of the graphics look clean (although a bit on the bland side).

I think MP3 looks much better.

Sorry, but the ps2 could never do normal mapping, and the xbox did it poorly. That alone makes the character models better. And nobody would say the end of the ps2

and xbox's life cycle. They would say the gamecube and xbox's life cycles since both consoles were far superior to the ps2.

The Matrix: Path of Neo properly used bump mapping on PS2.   Granted it's the only title to do so from my understanding.

Normal Mapping is a form of bump mapping, but bump mapping is not necessarily normal mapping ... There are both more advanced forms of bump mapping (parallax mapping) and also a variety of ways to simulate bump mapping (ie. Fake Bump Mapping) which require far less processing power. From my understanding, games on the PS2 that had bump mapping tended to go for an estimation of bump mapping, those on the XBox, Gamecube and Wii favour Normal Mapping, and PS3/XBox 360 games tend to use parallax mapping.