By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Conduit Screens

See More The Conduit Screenshot at IGN.com

And more here http://wii.ign.com/dor/objects/14248157/the-conduit/images/the-conduit-20080613040647418.html?page=mediaFull

Around the Network

I can't wait for this game. This marks the first time that I'm really excited for a 3rd party Wii title! Hopefully this is a taste of things to come.

Just some more nice looking screens.

My only problem with this game is the jaggies. They got to fix them.

It looks good but I don't understand why people are in awe over it. Visually speaking, I don't think that it's any better looking then MP3. I am glad though that it is good looking and that a 3rd party developer is releasing this type of game for the Wii. If it's any good at all I'll pick it up in order to support more "mature" games coming to the Wii.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network
amp316 said:
It looks good but I don't understand why people are in awe over it. Visually speaking, I don't think that it's any better looking then MP3. I am glad though that it is good looking and that a 3rd party developer is releasing this type of game for the Wii. If it's any good at all I'll pick it up in order to support more "mature" games coming to the Wii.

This coming from a big metroid fan, the game looks to be superior technically, but from an artistic stand point metroid prime 3 looks better.

You guys should check out my friend site www.the-conduit.webs.com. It has exclusive pics. See, my buddy has communicated with High Voltage and now he gets some neat stuff every week or so.

The White House!? lol

This game is looking pretty good.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Voltaire said:
You guys should check out my friend site www.the-conduit.webs.com. It has exclusive pics. See, my buddy has communicated with High Voltage and now he gets some neat stuff every week or so.

That just takes me to freewebs.com.

it looks good, I'm picking this game up on launch day.

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99