By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Conduit Screens

these new screen shots look much better then the old ones, i hope they improve the graphics a bit though

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
Around the Network

In the 3rd screenshot (the one where you see the hands and he is pointing at the sky). You can clearly see an improvement over the last similar screenshot (goo look at IGN). In the last screen the wrist textures were flat, now they have normal mapping. Makes a huge difference when comparing them side by side.

Edit: here they are side by side.

first one:

new screen

local multiplayer was something i was really looking forward to in this game....it doesn`t have it and now i`m not so sure if it`s a must buy for me.

wii fc : 7188 5379 1382 7074
smash fc :2234 6924 8637

gamertag : Dano2688

dano said:
local multiplayer was something i was really looking forward to in this game....it doesn`t have it and now i`m not so sure if it`s a must buy for me.

They said it might have lan, just not splitscreen.  Lan is when you connect to wiis together right?

Yes, the screenshots are in different developement stages, that's why some of the screenshots looks better than others

Around the Network

30 fps is the only thing I'm disappointed with.
I would have preferred the slightly smoother gameplay.
But they say it's responsive enough,so I'll have to wait and see.

Prediction:
Disney will make KH3 with Nintendo.Yes,KH3 will be a Disney/Nintendo crossover.

Save the industry,Kill a Hardcore gamer

Stopped buying Ubisoft games.Will not buy Red Steel 2.Let them struggle on HD. Click here for a solution:CLICK
ALERT: I have also exposed a UBI'Z'OFT viral marketer in THIS thread.Read my posts, see the set up and watch how everything crumbles on page 8. Please learn from this experience.

Rath said:
*Cough* Haloripoff *cough*

Seriously, everything from the visual features (ie. bright colours) to what appears to be an armoured anonymous protagonist to an invading aliens.

Still, if its like the original Halo (not Halo 2) then its probably pretty damned fun.
Metroid, Turok and a host of other games before Halo say, "Hi."

The rEVOLution is not being televised

sc94597 said:
dano said:

They said it might have lan, just not splitscreen. Lan is when you connect to wiis together right?

Two or more. It will probably end up being something like four, it usually is to my knowledge.

The newer screen screen looks a a bit better than the older one, especially on the guys hands and wrists. Now they just need to make the streets look a bit better in my opinion. Other than that, it's all pretty good.

Viper1 said:
Rath said:
*Cough* Haloripoff *cough*

Seriously, everything from the visual features (ie. bright colours) to what appears to be an armoured anonymous protagonist to an invading aliens.

Still, if its like the original Halo (not Halo 2) then its probably pretty damned fun.
Metroid, Turok and a host of other games before halo say, "Hi."

And in a sense space invaders...

Former something....

Those screenshots look at least as good as Halo 2, which was easily the best-looking title on the original Xbox. This game is really looking to highlight exactly how lazy developers have been with Wii graphics.

Now, whether or not it'll be a good game is still up in the air...

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom