By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Confirmed: Star Ocean: Last Hope 360 exclusive

eliasg said:
why PS3 fanboys always get mad about 360 exclusive games???

For some reason they feel they have the divine exclusive rights to JRPG's.

Around the Network

Way to make sure almost no one plays it!

eliasg said:
why PS3 fanboys always get mad about 360 exclusive games???
When they bought their system, many of them believed the console would dominate sales and by extension game's libraries like its predecessor did.  Now that that hasn't happened, its obviously annoying to have paid so much for a console that, whilst very viable, is far from dominant and is losing many exclusives, particularly in the JRPG genre.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

starcraft said:
Pristine20 said:
starcraft said:
Score for the 360. This will probably be one of the best JRPG's of the generation, and I reckon the 360 will have it exclusively for at least a year, if not indefinitely.

Why is SO4 going to be one of the best JRPGs this generation? Is it because SO3 was one of the best last generation (because it wasn't in the top fifteen; I have played tons of JRPGs so I know what I'm talking about) or because SO4 is "exclusive" to the 360 lol

Because from what I know and have read about the series, it seems fascinating. No other reason.

If you actually play SO3 though, you would know that while it is quite enjoyable and has many of the elements of an epic JRPG, it has some flaws that make the game far from perfect. SO2 is a different story from what I've heard(I only played a little of it so far).

Pristine20 said:
starcraft said:
Score for the 360. This will probably be one of the best JRPG's of the generation, and I reckon the 360 will have it exclusively for at least a year, if not indefinitely.

Why is SO4 going to be one of the best JRPGs this generation? Is it because SO3 was one of the best last generation (because it wasn't in the top fifteen; I have played tons of JRPGs so I know what I'm talking about) or because SO4 is "exclusive" to the 360 lol

Here comes the classic PS fanboy logic. As soon as a game gets announced as exclusive for 360, suddenly it isn't that good anymore. 6 to 12 months after the 360 version releases and SE announces the game for PS3 suddenly the game will be good again. How many times have we been through this already?

Around the Network
Darc Requiem said:
Pristine20 said:
starcraft said:

Why is SO4 going to be one of the best JRPGs this generation? Is it because SO3 was one of the best last generation (because it wasn't in the top fifteen; I have played tons of JRPGs so I know what I'm talking about) or because SO4 is "exclusive" to the 360 lol

Here comes the classic PS fanboy logic. As soon as a game gets announced as exclusive for 360, suddenly it isn't that good anymore. 6 to 12 months after the 360 version releases and SE announces the game for PS3 suddenly the game will be good again. How many times have we been through this already?

Pristine20 really did not like SO3 and that is why he has low hopes for SO4.  I am just hoping for the best for this game.

Riachu said:
Darc Requiem said:
Pristine20 said:
starcraft said:

Pristine20 really did not like SO3 and that is why he has low hopes for SO4.  I am just hoping for the best for this game.

Well if thats the case, I owe Pristine an apology. I'm just sick tired of PS3 fanboys fawning over a game and a soon as the game isn't on their console suddenly its bad.

Darc Requiem said:
Riachu said:
Darc Requiem said:
Pristine20 said:
starcraft said:

Pristine20 really did not like SO3 and that is why he has low hopes for SO4. I am just hoping for the best for this game.

Well if thats the case, I owe Pristine an apology. I'm just sick tired of PS3 fanboys fawning over a game and a soon as the game isn't on their console suddenly its bad.

I wouldn't worry too much if I were you. The same thing happened when DQIX was announced on the DS and MH3 was announced for the Wii

well then this will help 360 alot

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

ssj12 said:
starcraft said:

I have a feeling this is just as much of an exclusive as Haze and UT3 are to the PS3.

6 months timed exclusive is more likely.