By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Confirmed: Star Ocean: Last Hope 360 exclusive

darthdevidem01 said:
THis news has been posted 7 TIMES in 7 DIFFERENT threads...

so please LOCK
Lol.  Kinda like MGS4 review threads and prediction threads.  Only tenfold.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network

@starcraft, i like your avatar, "Only for x360 and Windows platform", right? =))

Every 5 seconds on earth one child dies from hunger...

2009.04.30 - PS3 will OUTSELL x360 atleast by the middle of 2010. Japan+Europe > NA.

Gran Turismo 3 - 1,06 mln. in 3 weeks with around 4 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Gran Turismo 4 - 1,16 mln. with 18 mln. PS2 on the launch.

Final Fantasy X - around 2 mln. with 5 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Final Fantasy X-2 - 2.4 mln. with 12 mln. PS2 on the launch.

1.8 mln. PS3 today(2008.01.17) in Japan. Now(2009.04.30) 3.16 mln. PS3 were sold in Japan.
PS3 will reach 4 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 25k.

PS3 may reach 5 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 50k.
PS2 2001 vs PS3 2008 sales numbers =) + New games released in Japan by 2009 that passed 100k so far

starcraft said:
Score for the 360. This will probably be one of the best JRPG's of the generation, and I reckon the 360 will have it exclusively for at least a year, if not indefinitely.

Why is SO4 going to be one of the best JRPGs this generation? Is it because SO3 was one of the best last generation (because it wasn't in the top fifteen; I have played tons of JRPGs so I know what I'm talking about) or because SO4 is "exclusive" to the 360 lol

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

@starcraft

except each review is different......but this is the same news from the same site with exactly the same information

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

playnext3 said:
noo i want it on the ps3 i don't care about exclusivity just released it on ps3

Well I think you would care about exclusivity, because if it turns out to be exclusive then it WILL NOT be on the PS3.

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

Around the Network
starcraft said:
Score for the 360. This will probably be one of the best JRPG's of the generation, and I reckon the 360 will have it exclusively for at least a year, if not indefinitely.

You're just as illusional as M$ is, so dream on.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

Pristine20 said:
starcraft said:

Why is SO4 going to be one of the best JRPGs this generation? Is it because SO3 was one of the best last generation (because it wasn't in the top fifteen; I have played tons of JRPGs so I know what I'm talking about) or because SO4 is "exclusive" to the 360 lol

Because from what I know and have read about the series, it seems fascinating.  No other reason.

darthdevidem01 said:
@starcraft

except each review is different......but this is the same news from the same site with exactly the same information

Sorry for that, I did perform a quick search but didn't find it.

*~Onna76~* said:
starcraft said:

You're just as illusional as M$ is, so dream on.

Funny, on the 10th of this month you didn't seem so nonchalent about this games quality when you were blasting Sony and Microsoft over it's exclusivity..........

why PS3 fanboys always get mad about 360 exclusive games???