By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Thinking of joining the dark side.

Same here...not the this weekend part...but MS's sick ways have made me give in...I don't like MS....but they're buying all my favorite games :(

PSN: Lone_Canis_Lupus

Around the Network

SO4 comes out in a year.....the 360 will be cheaper by then

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

you should just buy a DS.. you will get so many JRPGs it is unreal.

or play all the PS1 and PS2 JRPGs.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

If you want to play those JRPGs, then yes, go buy a 360. I'll be buying one also for the same reason.

ssj12 said:

you should just buy a DS.. you will get so many JRPGs it is unreal.

or play all the PS1 and PS2 JRPGs.

I am starting with that bottom one, but I just really like the look of the 360 ones. I mainly play games at home, so don't really want to get a DS as my main jRPG console

Around the Network

I'm going to buy a DS soon.

About the PS1 and PS2 RPG's, I've owned PS consoles for years, and I've played 90% of those RPG's on those consoles. I've been fuggin STARVED for good jRPGS this gen, considering all I've had thus far is PS3 and Wii.

Don't get me wrong, PS3 is still the awesome-est console to date by default, if nothing else then because it can play ps1 and ps2 without the need to juggle memory cards.

But I HAVE to have the 360 for the jRPG's.

We'll miss you George.

PSN:Puzzleface

XBL:XpuzzlefaceX

My friends call me Hadoken because I'm down-right fierce

@OP

meh your incompitence furiates me, bah i cant even look at you, *turns head away in discust*

I thought the dark side was the ps3 and the x360 was the light side.
Darth vador for the win

Ehh, don't get me wrong, I'll still be a Playstation fanboy, I'll just be a Playstation Fanboy that happens to own a 360. :P

We'll miss you George.

PSN:Puzzleface

XBL:XpuzzlefaceX

My friends call me Hadoken because I'm down-right fierce

@Domo_Kun

cool....your not my mortal enemy anymore.....lol

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Domo-Kun said:
Ehh, don't get me wrong, I'll still be a Playstation fanboy, I'll just be a Playstation Fanboy that happens to own a 360. :P

I don't think you'll regret it.  If you have any friends that also have a 360, mess around with Live.  If I'm playing one game and a friend is playing another, I'll invite them to chat.  Crossgame invites are also pretty cool.  After a while on live, if you add people to your friends list that you have enjoyed gaming with, you'll find that you end up playing mostly with those people and not so much the random retards.

I give this thread a 9.8.

Thank god for the disable signatures option.