By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Thinking of joining the dark side.

Dont forget future Mistwalker stuff.

Around the Network

Just get the elite, it's black also. Makes the switch a little easier.

If you're considering the purchase of an XBOX 360 you might as well get a powerfull PC instead , better graphics ,better performance , good FPS controlls , won't RROD etc.

Dont u ever turn to the dark side and it's $$$$$$, i mean they can buy franchises, they can buy companies, but the will never buy me, my advice for you is wait a little,, i know that it's a sad day for you, it's sadder for me, tric-ace are my fav developper, but money can these days change everything,
dont worry SO 4 will come to ps3 the video said "for 360" not "only for 360", if it was exclusive microsoft would be singing and dancing bragging about the exclusivity, remember that the SO franchise sells best in japan, go figures....

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XIII (PS3), White Knight Chronicles (PS3), PES 2010 (PS3), Killzone 2 (PS3)

Games to Finish: Silent hill Homecoming (PS3), Valkyria Chronicles (PS3), Oblivion (PS3)

Million said:
If you're considering the purchase of an XBOX 360 you might as well get a powerfull PC instead , better graphics ,better performance , good FPS controlls , won't RROD etc.

Except he's getting it for JRPGs, not FPS games...

Around the Network
Domo-Kun said:
Lost Odyssey, Infinite Undiscovery, Star Ocean 4, Tales of Vesparia, Eternal Sonata.....

This list makes me very happy, yet very sad that it won't be coming for PS3.

Getting these titles hasn't really helped M$ where it counts:Japan. I doubt it has even helped M$ at all. I could probably bet that most #60 owners who have this games have Halo 3 also and bought the 360 primarily for that game, Gears, etc so their audience didn't really expand that much because of these particular games

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Pristine20 said:
Domo-Kun said:
Lost Odyssey, Infinite Undiscovery, Star Ocean 4, Tales of Vesparia, Eternal Sonata.....

Getting these titles hasn't really helped M$ where it counts:Japan. I doubt it has even helped M$ at all. I could probably bet that most #60 owners who have this games have Halo 3 also and bought the 360 primarily for that game, Gears, etc so their audience didn't really expand that much because of these particular games

Oh the agony...

So when Halo 3 and Gears sells super well, you go 360onlyforshootersandracerslawlzz

And then when they totally diversify their gaming library with JRPGs, WRPGs, this is bad for you?

Oh the agony...

Pristine20 said:
Domo-Kun said:

Right, only these titles can help 360, FF and KH on world wide scale and DQ in Japan. IF SO4 is exclusive (not timed one) then this will help in Japan but on much lower scale. Even MGS4 will sell more in Japan then any xbox JRPG will ever. 

You shouldn`t buy till JASPAR model comes later this summer.
Jaspar model will probably MORE RELIABLE and have LESS failure rates.

I also thinking about getting x360 latter this year, probably with some nice bundle. =)
But i probably will crack x360, and play images of games, i`m NOT going to support GREEDY M$. =)

Every 5 seconds on earth one child dies from hunger...

2009.04.30 - PS3 will OUTSELL x360 atleast by the middle of 2010. Japan+Europe > NA.

Gran Turismo 3 - 1,06 mln. in 3 weeks with around 4 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Gran Turismo 4 - 1,16 mln. with 18 mln. PS2 on the launch.

Final Fantasy X - around 2 mln. with 5 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Final Fantasy X-2 - 2.4 mln. with 12 mln. PS2 on the launch.

1.8 mln. PS3 today(2008.01.17) in Japan. Now(2009.04.30) 3.16 mln. PS3 were sold in Japan.
PS3 will reach 4 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 25k.

PS3 may reach 5 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 50k.
PS2 2001 vs PS3 2008 sales numbers =) + New games released in Japan by 2009 that passed 100k so far

@Crazzyman

Meaning you want to be Jabba the Hut?

At least you get Princess Leia (for a while).