By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Thinking of joining the dark side.

ZenfoldorVGI said:
Domo-Kun said:

I think I'm going to buy a 360 this weekend. :(

I don't want to, but I think tri-Ace is forcing me into it. :( :(

Do it. Trust me, it'll be the best decision you've ever made. This is from a Microsoft hater and JRPG hardcore fanboy.

It seems more like a logical decision,not the best that he could take,more like the only left for take with all that RPG flow for the 360.

Around the Network

I've owned both systems for a year now. I will keep owning both as they both have games I want to play. But, it looks like I'll be spending most of my time on the 360 rather than the PS3 this generation.

Heck, I guess you can count me in on the Dark Side.

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."  --Hermann Goering, leading Nazi party member, at the Nuremberg War Crime Trials 

Conservatives:  Pushing for a small enough government to be a guest in your living room, or even better - your uterus.

no one is making you get anything bro but ya if you got the doe get a 36o neither the 360 or the ps3 is the DARK SIDE give me a break if your a true gamer you enjoy all forms of gaming so grow up a little everybody and just love the games

Be honest with nobody and lie to your self MGS4 best game EVER on ps3 :?!!!!!!!

Do it, you will not look back. On a side note you could go with the 65nm GPU, but the Falcon's out now are pretty reliable with less and less RRoD likelihood and you are covered for 3 years on that anyhow. You could wait for Jasper, but I really see no reason to hold out now unless you wait for a price drop, which will probably be late fall if I had to guess maybe Madden time.