By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I just Got a 10 Computer

Well I picked up a broken computer at a yard sale about a year ago.  Replaced the video card...and voila.  $10 computer.

Around the Network

Umm.. thats nice... but why is this thread title green?

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits

wow, a green title... NICE!

__XBrawlX__ said:
Umm.. thats nice... but why is this thread title green?

I have the same question

who's the idiot selling a year old computer for 10 bucks?

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
Around the Network

is it any good?well for 10$ that is

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

The video card was fried.

The crappy part was that they cannibalized several of the screws and the sound card when they did it...so I have to buy a new sound card and a few screws.

It also came with speakers, a printer, keyboard, and mouse.

But, sadly, it's not a year old. It was a year ago that I picked it up.

It's a 2.79 mghz pentium 4...256 ram....40 gig harddrive...actually all the specs of my computer, except I have 512mb of ram.

But it's clean....doesn't have all the crap on it that mine does....and I'm going to keep it that way. It's just going to be a workstation for my music.

All in all, it was a great day for yard sailing!

Great deal, even if it is old

I got pulled in by the green.

sorry but the green has just got my attention, i would not have gone into this thread otherwise, sorry