By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - The Social Construction of Fanboyism: Part 1, the Problem.

Goddamn mods!

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Around the Network

I knew that this thread would be epic when I first posted in it.

NOOOO!!

No second part!!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

starcraft said:

But thats what this thread is about naznatips. Whether people are labelled fanboys and anti-this console, anti-that console based purely on propagation of that idea or because they really do hate a console. For example, I have never denied (as it would be stupid to do so) that I am very pro Xbox 360. But I really don't think there exists some formidable post history of unprovoked anti-PS3 opinions that turn a post that was borderline and had people posting all over my wall asking why I got banned into a week-long ban.

You admit that you are a fanboy, yet the reason why people call you a fanboy is a social construction - contradiction.

If you can't see that you actively seek to post anti-PS3 comments wherever and whenever you can, no matter how true or backed up by supposed facts, then I have nothing more to say in this joke of a thread.

It was a good read. to be honest when i first started this site i thought you was the biggest fanboy on the site but as i have seen more and moer of your posts you dont seem like a full blown xbot, even though that is your console of choice you are not in denial about whats going on.

WELCOME BACK

Around the Network

Since this has been resolved, and to avoid future arguments starting up, I am going to lock this thread. Thanks for discussing everything reasonably starcraft.