By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Ubisoft responds to Wii-owners upset with quality of titles

It's funny how they say this and then make BG&E a casual game put it on the ps360, then give the wii redsteel. IT's not the demographic of their wii games we are complaining about it's the quality. The only good we game they released was RRR.

Around the Network
Soriku said:

Just make an account on that site and talk to Raide (the Ubisoft staffer who posted the response).

Still, just because the Wii is somehow "different" doesn't mean you can put Imagine: BabieZ and Shaun White Snowboarding and make them look like PS1 games or first gen PS2 games.

Ubisoft...you fail. It's a good thing I never cared for their games.

I agree with you Soriku, I never cared for their games and I never will.

Pacman taught people to run around in dark rooms munching on pills while listening to repettive techno music and for that I somewhat idolise him.

it seems like they made their mind about what kind of games will sell on wii and i dont think they will change their mind anytime soon, i dont agree with them but if they dont want to make good games for wii then there is always other 3rd part devs that are bringing some promising games to the wii this year.

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

Pretend Ubisoft doesnt exist, intelligent developers will take advantage and fill in the hole left by those monkeys.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

Kind of disappointing how Ubisoft has gone with their wii titles.  At first it looked like they would be one of the 3rd parties that would make serious efforts on the wii, but not now. 

Around the Network
Mahorosan said:
Kind of disappointing how Ubisoft has gone with their wii titles.  At first it looked like they would be one of the 3rd parties that would make serious efforts on the wii, but not now. 
So Red Steel and Rayman raving rabbids was serious effort to you?!!

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

this is why i havent bought any of their games

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

He is saying that AAA blockbuster games don't sell on the wii. Right... and how many of those has Ubisoft actually put on the wii that were not (mostly crappy) ports. My response to them would be to take a chance and put 1, I just need 1, AAA original game on the wii and see how it sells. If it does bad then I will say he has a legit argument.

I'm not counting Red Steel as a AAA blockbuster game.

yushire said:
Mahorosan said:
Kind of disappointing how Ubisoft has gone with their wii titles. At first it looked like they would be one of the 3rd parties that would make serious efforts on the wii, but not now.
So Red Steel and Rayman raving rabbids was serious effort to you?!!

It was something new at the time. No one knew how it was going to turn out at that time.  While Red Steel certainly had its problems, at least it was a new IP and they were trying something with the then new controls.  Raving Rabbids was also a new take on Rayman that used the wii remote in interesting ways.  The rabbid demented personalities was pretty funny, though I do think ubisoft is starting to milk it.

So to answer your question, yes. 

why did I buy Word coach, why? why? why?