By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PS3 will be in front of 360 by November 2008.

Rock_on_2008 said:
super_etecoon said:
I don't know if Sony will sell 5.8 million ps3s by that time.....

And you are suggestion that if that were to occur that the 360 would just stop selling completely?

At some point Rock-on needs to lose his membership to this site. He's giving all the credible "analysts" (like Leo-J) at this site a bad name.

PS3 will sell 9 million in 6 months compared to 360 selling 3 million in same time period. MGS 4 and LBP sales will be huge.

Is this even a credible prediction?  Just based off a few games?  One day people will stop claiming that GAME X and GAME Y will skyrocket their preferred console's sales above the restrictions of time, space, and reason.

But of course if taht happened there wouldn't be any fanboys to laugh at.

Keep up the good work, Rock on (hopefully into 2009). 

Around the Network

Pay attention CrazzyMan, even a pro like you can learn from this!

See I've bought a PS3 and no longer have the urge to defend crazy ps3 claims by Rock...now I just laugh and hope both consoles sell million every month.

ConsolePS3X360
Total
America
Japan
Total Others
SO FAR

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

ewwww....I've killed the thread!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

GTAIV will kill the Wii too.

The next 6 months: The Wii will sell like 15 million compared to PS3 9 million and 360 3 million.

Edit your post darth.

EaglesEye379 said:
Because if not then your VGChartz nickname wouldnt make sense?

no, i do like my 360, when it works, the problem is it constantly has problems and the only game that i play on it at the moment is Gears, i can get other games on PS3 or PC, which i find easier to use anyway, even Gears i have on PC, the only thing that keeps my 360 is Gears having a larger online community on 360 than pc. Ill also need it for Gears 2 and Fable 2.

I like it wider....

Anyway, he must be counting on little big planet causing 3m sales of PS3s on its launch