By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PS3 will be in front of 360 by November 2008.

ok rock on.

Hey are you going to change your name to rock_on_2009 for next year and so on and so forth untill that day when ps3 finally outsells the 360?

Around the Network
ToastyJaguar said:
ok rock on.

Hey are you going to change your name to rock_on_2009 for next year and so on and so forth untill that day when ps3 finally outsells the 360?

Careful...he might start pming you.

Man, you deserve only to be ridiculed. The only reason I can see for you to post all thise crazy threads Rock_on is that you are bored and want to get attention. You're an older version of Leo-j.

The difference between you and CrazzyMan is that while you both have insane predictions, he actually puts energy into analyzing data while you (very) obviously do not.

And what's the thing about LPB now? Did you watch a trailer and get hooked? Because u lack understanding of market etc if you think it'll drive console sales (in the context of this thread).

ToastyJaguar said:
ok rock on.

2008 will  be PS3's year. there is still time for the PS3 to do it. 23 November 2008 PS3 overtakes 360 in worldwide console sales.

Slimebeast said:
Man, you deserve only to be ridiculed. The only reason I can see for you to post all thise crazy threads Rock_on is that you are bored and want to get attention. You're an older version of Leo-j.

The difference between you and CrazzyMan is that while you both have insane predictions, he actually puts energy into analyzing data while you (very) obviously do not.

And what's the thing about LPB now? Did you watch a trailer and get hooked? Because u lack understanding of market etc if you think it'll drive console sales (in the context of this thread).

So you are saying you have to have an Economics degree to fully understand markets?. lol. PS3 is the continuation of the successful PS2.

Around the Network
Rock_on_2008 said:
ToastyJaguar said:
ok rock on.

2008 will  be PS3's year. there is still time for the PS3 to do it. 23 November 2008 PS3 overtakes 360 in worldwide console sales.

Now you are just embarassing yourself

Rock_on_2008 said:
Slimebeast said:

So you are saying you have to have an Economics degree to fully understand market?. lol. PS3 is the continuation of the successful PS2.

I think Rock-On must really be a big 360 fan.  There's no way a self-respecting Sony fan would dare make this claim this late into the game.  Not even Sony PR is this deluded.

If rock says one more ridiculous claim without any shred of evidence to support it, I'm shutting this down.

Rock_on_2008 said:
super_etecoon said:
I don't know if Sony will sell 5.8 million ps3s by that time.....

And you are suggestion that if that were to occur that the 360 would just stop selling completely?

At some point Rock-on needs to lose his membership to this site. He's giving all the credible "analysts" (like Leo-J) at this site a bad name.

PS3 will sell 9 million in 6 months

MGS 4 and LBP sales will be huge.

Ok, but to sell 9 millions counting a big x-mas of 3-4 millions, they need to sell 5 millions in 6 months, 5 millions, MGS4 is not going to push the sales 5 millions... neither LBP...

Edit: But I m with super etecoon, you look like a 360 fan making fun os sony fans (like Leo-j or like Leo-j making fun of himself...)

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

This thead has gone all fat.

@Rockon.... I notice a number of your threads seem to involve you posting some random statement before saying "^discuss" as if it makes it any better.