By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - 360 outselling PS3 since gta launch

HAH! PS3 owned.

And all we hear from the PS3 fanboys is how nobody likes 360 in Europe..yet GTAIV 360 placed a strong second in several countries, won a few, and turns out 360 now pulled back ahead of PS3 in UK,

Around the Network

So 360 is selling better, Eurogamer lies again...

eliasg said:
So 360 is selling better, Eurogamer lies again...

Not really.

The 360 has begun to outsell the PS3 in the last 4 weeks.

However, the PS3 is still ahead for the sales of 2008.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Outselling a few weeks in some European markets after a big software push doesn't make a strong case of making ends meet after that fat price cut it got couple of months ago.

uk=world? Eurogamer=realible?
what a really crappy headline here.
Oh, Spare me!

Lost my faith in VGChartz. Too many stupid and ignorant Americans, even as moderators.

It's a shame, really. "The Boss" should do something radical about this Americanization, but it seems hardly feasible, so my days here are numbered.

Around the Network
Magnific0 said:
Outselling a few weeks in some European markets after a big software push doesn't make a strong case of making ends meet after that fat price cut it got couple of months ago.

yet the very same price cut some of you fanboys were on here preaching that it wouldn't have an effect did have one. 

^Sure it HAD one, major stress on that past tense. Too little, too late and too red is all I see for MS games division.

sharky said:
HAH! PS3 owned im an idiot!

And all we hear from the PS3 fanboys is how nobody likes 360 in Europe..yet GTAIV 360 placed a strong second in several countries, won a few, and turns out 360 now pulled back ahead of PS3 in UK,

Sorted

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

@colonelstubbs

LOL

Justice has been done

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

boycop said:
uk=world? Eurogamer=realible?
what a really crappy headline here.
Oh, Spare me!

It's funny how the credibility of people and websites depends wether what they saying at the moment reflects one's thoughts. Dismissing eurogamer when it's quoting chart track data verbatin is even funnier.

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).