By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which was the best Zelda game?

Twilight Princess > OOT > Wind Waker > Majora's Mask, I never played on the snes versions, but I plan to play on 3D Dot Heroes to make up for that crime:):)

it's the future of handheld

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1

Around the Network
jneul said:
Twilight Princess > OOT > Wind Waker > Majora's Mask, I never played on the snes versions, but I plan to play on 3D Dot Heroes to make up for that crime:):)

You never played aLttP?! Shame on you!

Fire up your Wii and buy it on Virtual Console instantly or the Nintendo gods will punish you!

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

I've only played 3 Zelda games: Wind Waker, Twilight Princess and Phantom Hourglass.

Wind Waker was the only one I had fun with.

A link to the past

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

Link's Awakening. It's literally almost the perfect game.

Around the Network

Ocarina of Time.

Without any trace of doubt what so ever.

I LOVE ICELAND!

It is between this:

and this:

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Twilight Princess!

I do still have a soft spot for Zelda 1. They should release the BSX remix on Virtual Console (but take out the timer!).

id have to say that my favorite is a tie between Twilight Princess and Wind Waker. OoT was still amazing, as well as a link to the past....adventure of link sucked.