By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which was the best Zelda game?

Probably Ocarina of Time for me

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

Around the Network

A link to the past!! Best overworld of any zelda game, there were also a heap of dungeons and they were all incredible

Wand of Gamelon.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

@ dtewi

I'm pretty sure that's not a Zelda game

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

a link to the past > all other Zelda games

Around the Network

Link's Awakening, easy!  Link to the Past was good, but the annoying Dark World (not to mention it's ear-bleeding awful theme) killed a lot of the fun.  Had the game been all in the Light World, I would have enjoyed it more, but I still don't think I would hold it over LA. I also really enjoyed Twilight Princess.

oracle of ages/seasons.

mysticwolf said:
Probably Ocarina of Time for me

Dude, epic bumpage.

"Now, a fun game should always be easy to understand - you should be able to take one look at it and know what you have to do straight away. It should be so well constructed that you can tell at a glance what your goal is and, even if you don’t succeed, you’ll blame yourself rather than the game. Moreover, the people standing around watching the game have also got to be able to enjoy it." - Shiggy

A Koopa's Revenge II gameplay video

Ocarina of time

That's Gordon Freeman in "Real-Life"

A Link to the Past easily. Even my mother played through this game several times now, and all she plays, if at all, is Brain Training and such.

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.