By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which was the best Zelda game?

Which was the best Zelda game in your opinion mine was Zelda Twilight Princess.

SSBB: 1977-0005-2980 (JOEY) MKWii: 4382-2877-5902 (Joeykanga)
Wii:4027-0084-9432-1532             PM me if you add me.
Tag courtesy of fkusumot: Joeykanga - "Just post something once, don't ruin the thread"
Around the Network

With out a doubt its Ocarina for me. Its also my favourite game ever!

Just thinking about it gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling inside.

call me Aaronbunny!

Wii code: 6993 4542 2457 6182. plz add me Im a wiily gd friend

Ocarina of Time of Course

Twilight Princess here. I like the slightly more mature look to it and I like the Wii controls. I think the story is quite good too.  I just am really enjoying the game right now.

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)

A Link to the Past

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)

Around the Network

Ocarina was great, but I would have to say that Twilight Princess was my favorite game.

Ocarina of Time, it was the last Zelda game that held my interest long enough for me to complete it. I'm going to have to get past my aversion to fishing and finish TP one of these days.

A Link to the Past was my favourite.

RolStoppable said:

I am probably going to be the only one to say: Majora's Mask.

It's radically different to the other Zelda games, although it is so similar to the other games at the same time. The idea with the 3-day-cycle was fresh and the designers put in a lot of thought to make it addicting to play the same 3 days over and over again. Majora's Mask only features 4 real dungeons but they are some of the best the series has ever seen. The game is full of sidequests and secrets.

I love ALttP, WW, TP and the original as well, but Majora's Mask is just a little bit better in my opinion than those and I mention it as the best Zelda game because I think nobody else is going to do it.

You are not alone here mate, MM was my favorite too. It's was one of the darkest and saddest Zelda i played.

I think most people tend to overlook it for the absence of adult Link. Fierce Deity Link, even if you played him for 4 minutes,was much nastier. 

"You won't find Adobe here in Nairobi"

VonShigsy said:
RolStoppable said:

I am probably going to be the only one to say: Majora's Mask.

It's radically different to the other Zelda games, although it is so similar to the other games at the same time. The idea with the 3-day-cycle was fresh and the designers put in a lot of thought to make it addicting to play the same 3 days over and over again. Majora's Mask only features 4 real dungeons but they are some of the best the series has ever seen. The game is full of sidequests and secrets.

I love ALttP, WW, TP and the original as well, but Majora's Mask is just a little bit better in my opinion than those and I mention it as the best Zelda game because I think nobody else is going to do it.

You are not alone here mate, MM was my favorite too. It's was one of the darkest and saddest Zelda i played.

I think most people tend to overlook it for the absence of adult Link. Fierce Deity Link, even if you played him for 4 minutes,was much nastier. 

im one of the ones who didnt overlook it because of that, but for the fact that i was tired of traveling back in time so many times. im not disagreeing with you though, but i didnt like it.

on topic....i will say twilight princess. it was a hell of an enthralling game

Wii ID: 3598-1817-7961-3393. PM me if you want an add

If it wasnt for MGS4, the PS3 is unnecessary