By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which was the best Zelda game?

z64dan said:
Wang of Gamelon

Good call

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">

Around the Network

Ocurina of Time. A instant classic there may be no other Zelda to top this

Am I the only one who really liked Link's Awakening on GB?

@routsounmanman

Nope, you're not alone! Even though I've played most of the 'new-age' Zelda games, Link's Awakening remains my favourite. I will always treasure the countless hours I've spent on my desk, bed, table playing the game on my GameBoy (phat).

Twilight Princess comes second, but I still believe that 3D Zelda games just don't have that certain something 2D-games had.....IMHO that is!

Tsuki ni kawatte...Oshiokiyo!

Watching "Aa!!Megami-sama : Sorezore no Tsubasa" and loving it!! 

Goddamn, Ocarina of Time was insane, my most enjoyable videogame moment to date is when Link pulls the master sword from the temple of time and you see Link as an adult, also the ability to travel back and forth through time...just jaw-dropping...

Cant believe anyone isnt mentioning the oracle of ages/seasons that Capcom helped make, know they didnt sell that great but bloody hell they were good. My list goes

My top 5 would be: Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, Wind Waker (not as many side quests as id have liked, more would have made it higher), Minish Cap (Again great) Twilight Princess.

Games i'm currently playing:

Around the Network

By the way, was I the only one here who liked Zelda II?

Nobody is crazy enough to accuse me of being sane.

vanguardian1 said:

Tbh i didnt really give it a chance, got to the first dungeon and just gave up due to boredom, didnt get the whole amazingly high up view suddenly changing to the weak side scrolling attack sections. Was just a strange combination and didnt hook me, i got it with the gamecube zelda bonus disc set though and had just played MMs through so the comparison was probably what put me off.

Games i'm currently playing:

The legend of Zelda: A link to the past.

The legend of Zelda: Ocarina of time.

The legend of Zelda: The windwaker.

The legend of Zelda: Twilight princess.

The legend of Zelda oracle of seasons/ages

THE NETHERLANDS

vanguardian1 said:

Absolutely not.  I love Zelda II myself.  I'm actually disappointed they never did another Zelda like it

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)

1. Ocarina of time
2. Twilight princess
3. Zelda 2 - The adventure of Link