By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Infinite Undiscovery To Be Released in America on September 2nd

EaglesEye379 said:
I think someone predicted that the 360 will hit 1m hardware in Japan by end of year if this came out in 2008. Anybody think this is possible?

no but IU could give a small boost to the 360s sales, especially if they release a 360/IU bundle like they did for Blue Dragon and Eternal Sonata

Around the Network

The art style reminds me of Eternal Sonata...Damn I need to finish that game game already!

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo

Goddbless said:
The art style reminds me of Eternal Sonata...Damn I need to finish that game game already!
The art style is nothing alike, IU's art style is more like an FF game

Riachu said:
Goddbless said:
The art style is nothing alike, IU's art style is more like an SO/VP game

FIXED

Call me weird, but when I saw the characters riding on a mount, the art style actually reminded me of World of Warcraft!

Around the Network
EaglesEye379 said:
I think someone predicted that the 360 will hit 1m hardware in Japan by end of year if this came out in 2008. Anybody think this is possible?

Not in 2008, which is unfortunate. I don't know how many JRPGs Microsoft can throw at the system before giving up as each one slowly fades into obscurity.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

@EaglesEye

if Lost Oddesy failed to push 360 sales above 10K last year.....this will NOT do anything..

names in Japan don't get bigger than Sakaguchi & Uematsu..

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

I don't know much about this game but I know that Motoi Sakuraba is doing the music and it is a Sci-Fi game. Those two things alone are making me interested in it.

myspace.com/neorayj

darthdevidem01 said:
@EaglesEye

if Lost Oddesy failed to push 360 sales above 10K last year.....this will NOT do anything..

names in Japan don't get bigger than Sakaguchi & Uematsu..
Lost Odyssey was geared a little more torwards Western gamers.  IU is geared towards a worldwide audience.

Wey! thats great news, day 1 for me, looks great.