By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Infinite Undiscovery To Be Released in America on September 2nd

this game looks intresting, i jope they improve the voice acting though. "they look like twins" had me laughing

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
Around the Network
rocketpig said:
Awesome news. Maybe we'll see the 360 hit 8,000 in a week in Japan again. :(

Anyway, this will be a day one purchase for me given the developer pedigree.

Fixed : ) You know you are buying this on the first day Rocket Pig. I know I am.

After watching that, I'd say the two worst parts are:

1. Where he's battling, and announces the names of his attacks like some lame anime, in an equally annoying voice.

2. The part where text appears on the screen, and says, "The world must be liberated...AT ANY COST!"

And I was like, "WOAH, HOLY CRAP, THAT'S AN AWESOME PLOTLINE!!! THE EXCLAMATION MARK AT THE END OF THE SENTENCE MADE IT ALL THE BETTER!!!"

The combat looks okay, but the rest of the game just looks dumb.

I'm excited. Graphics look good, combat looks great.

Let's hope those voices are just placeholders :P Although they probably aren't.

I don't know Montana. Looks just like standard fare for JRPG's to me. They're all a little too serious, and the anouncing the names of the moves is too common in action RPG's to get mad at this game for doing it. All in all looks like a good RPG, and I'm happy to hear SE is really doing the simultaneous WW releases like it talked about.

Around the Network
MontanaHatchet said:
After watching that, I'd say the two worst parts are:

1. Where he's battling, and announces the names of his attacks like some lame anime, in an equally annoying voice.

2. The part where text appears on the screen, and says, "The world must be liberated...AT ANY COST!"

And I was like, "WOAH, HOLY CRAP, THAT'S AN AWESOME PLOTLINE!!! THE EXCLAMATION MARK AT THE END OF THE SENTENCE MADE IT ALL THE BETTER!!!"

The combat looks okay, but the rest of the game just looks dumb.

Well, that was Tri-Ace's decision to make the characters shout out their attack name.  The Storyline is atleast a little deeper then saving the world.  The combat is better than okay and they will be a ton of fun since they are going to having "events" happen during the encounters.

Day one for me.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Infinite Undiscovery will be a little different from past JRPGs and the game is interesting becuase of it

DAY 1. Another Great JRPG for 360. Keep it coming microsoft.

I think someone predicted that the 360 will hit 1m hardware in Japan by end of year if this came out in 2008. Anybody think this is possible?