By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Infinite Undiscovery To Be Released in America on September 2nd

@Raichu yep as soon as these exams are over and done with [which is this weekend]

Around the Network

The question is, when is this coming to Europe, because then I would very probably get it first day, given that I am playing SO3, and it is amazing

Hell yeah. Day 1 purchase. Will have to play it within a week before going to Japan.

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."  --Hermann Goering, leading Nazi party member, at the Nuremberg War Crime Trials 

Conservatives:  Pushing for a small enough government to be a guest in your living room, or even better - your uterus.

Munkeh111 said:
The question is, when is this coming to Europe, because then I would very probably get it first day, given that I am playing SO3, and it is amazing
maybe if you are lucky, Sept 2nd along with Japan and America

Day two for me...i'm lazy that way...

David

Around the Network

Maybe another day 1 purchase for me.

The official press release says:

Square Enix, Inc., the publisher of Square Enix™ interactive entertainment products in North America, announced today that INFINITE UNDISCOVERY™ for the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft will ship September 2, 2008. The first in a completely new lineup of Square Enix titles for Xbox 360, this fantasy RPG (role-playing game) is a collaborative project with fan favorite development studio tri-Ace Inc. (STAR OCEAN® and VALKYRIE PROFILE®).

We know Last Remnant is coming out. But could there be more? Unless a lineup means 2 games, this means more and is a start of a beautiful relationship. 

EaglesEye379 said:

The official press release says:

Square Enix, Inc., the publisher of Square Enix™ interactive entertainment products in North America, announced today that INFINITE UNDISCOVERY™ for the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft will ship September 2, 2008. The first in a completely new lineup of Square Enix titles for Xbox 360, this fantasy RPG (role-playing game) is a collaborative project with fan favorite development studio tri-Ace Inc. (STAR OCEAN® and VALKYRIE PROFILE®).

We know Last Remnant is coming out. But could there be more? Unless a lineup means 2 games, this means more and is a start of a beautiful relationship.

will 360 owners buy SE games? Probably, well find out soon

This looks AVERAGE, really.
I don`t understand why you people so excited? only because it`s an RPG?
Because game looks kinda average, just a little better then PS2 RPGs.

@EaglesEye379, yeah, wishfull thinking. =))

Every 5 seconds on earth one child dies from hunger...

2009.04.30 - PS3 will OUTSELL x360 atleast by the middle of 2010. Japan+Europe > NA.

Gran Turismo 3 - 1,06 mln. in 3 weeks with around 4 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Gran Turismo 4 - 1,16 mln. with 18 mln. PS2 on the launch.

Final Fantasy X - around 2 mln. with 5 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Final Fantasy X-2 - 2.4 mln. with 12 mln. PS2 on the launch.

1.8 mln. PS3 today(2008.01.17) in Japan. Now(2009.04.30) 3.16 mln. PS3 were sold in Japan.
PS3 will reach 4 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 25k.

PS3 may reach 5 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 50k.
PS2 2001 vs PS3 2008 sales numbers =) + New games released in Japan by 2009 that passed 100k so far

CrazzyMan said:
This looks AVERAGE, really.
I don`t understand why you people so excited? only because it`s an RPG?
Because game looks kinda average, just a little better then PS2 RPGs.

@EaglesEye379, yeah, wishfull thinking. =))

Well as least the Xbox 360 has JRPG's that are satisfying the RPG fans.

Where are the PS3 ones?!?!