By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Infinite Undiscovery To Be Released in America on September 2nd

@Riachu

Nice excuse...

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
EaglesEye379 said:
I think someone predicted that the 360 will hit 1m hardware in Japan by end of year if this came out in 2008. Anybody think this is possible?

Yep ,I predicted that but I also hoped the sales of the 360 wouldn't drop under 4k in the first 4 months of this year.I don't think it is possible at the moment.
My predictions for japan at the moment are :

* 10k-15k opening for Lost Planet Colonies - Hardware 3k
* 60k-70k opening for Ninja Gaiden 2 - Hardware 10k
* 25k-30k opening for Dragon Ball Z Burst Limit
* 65k-75k opening for Gundam Operation Troy - Hardware 12k 
* 8k-10k opening for Guitar Hero 3 - Hardware 7k

+ A price cut in the summer!
+ ToV in July and Infinite Indiscovery in August !

[

darthdevidem01 said:
@Riachu

Nice excuse...

Just asking...was that sarcasm or did you really mean that?  If it is the former, I am sorry for not coming up with a better excuse

The real thing is that MS did a bad job with their advertation in Japan. (For Lost Odyssey) The thing is that I think they won't mess it up again because they have done a lot to get square enix on their train and I think that they will do the advertation.

[

I think that Sakaguchi is still thought as a Rebel leader to the Japanese, whereas Square is still the Empire, the mother ship. I think with Squares backing and Tri-Aces pedigree, this will have a much bigger effect sales wise.

Around the Network
EaglesEye379 said:
I think that Sakaguchi is still thought as a Rebel leader to the Japanese, whereas Square is still the Empire, the mother ship. I think with Squares backing and Tri-Aces pedigree, this will have a much bigger effect sales wise.
True...A tri-ace game has never bombed in Japan.  I expect this game to sell atleast 100K(or maybe 200K) in Japan LTD

Certainly worth owning. Xbox 360 RPG goodness at its finest :D

sweet more RPG's for my collection this things growing. would you believe i still haven't picked up Lost Odyssey

Krusnik said:
sweet more RPG's for my collection this things growing. would you believe i still haven't picked up Lost Odyssey
well...go get it.  LO is worth playing

Awesome news! Day one purchase!

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.