By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Infinite Undiscovery To Be Released in America on September 2nd

Skeeuk said:
looks quite decent, although i doubt it will sell very well
It can sell well, look at the numbers LO managed to do.  All IU needs to sell well is a decent marketing campaign.

Around the Network
CrazzyMan said:
- Star Ocean 4 (Exclusive) (2009)

Source for this claim?

Most of the games you listed will release in the distant future, so it's understandable that non-360-owners will have to kill their time by bashing the great RPG lineup of the 360 that is readily available. I agree on the voice acting, though, IU should best be played in its original language.

It's Crazzyman, Golvellius. He's right in his own mind until proven wrong :-\

IU can sell well, as stated. It'll just take a decent marketing campaign. LO will manage to sell 400k+ in NA alone...Fairly decent.

Big question is Japan. Could it hit 100k? 200k?

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Golvellius said:
CrazzyMan said:
- Star Ocean 4 (Exclusive) (2009)

Source for this claim?

Most of the games you listed will release in the distant future, so it's understandable that non-360-owners will have to kill their time by bashing the great RPG lineup of the 360 that is readily available. I agree on the voice acting, though, IU should best be played in its original language.

SE would have to want to intentially torture us if they didn't include Japanese voice acting

Edit:I'm not getting why people say the voice action are horrible.  It is not Mass Effect or Heavenly Sword in terms of the quality of the voice acting but I have heard way worse and not just in a JRPG.

More lovely lovely IU screens.
http://www.gamersyde.com/news_6582_en.html

Hopefully, there is soem ICO like gameplay coming based on some of the screenies.