By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Infinite Undiscovery To Be Released in America on September 2nd

Riachu said:
ecurbj said:
PhatLaosBoi said:
i just viewed the latest trailer and i must say that i am highly unimpressed.

Why give me some reasons why your not impressed with this exclusive JRPG that Microsoft needs on the Xbox brand?

Probably the same reasons why other people were unimpressed such as unimpressice voice acting, poor lipsyncing and the characters shouting out attack names in battles

this an the graphics look like they went the way of DQ8 (which I liked a lot) but then went a step farther and it just looks to cartoony.

Around the Network
cwbys21 said:
Riachu said:
ecurbj said:
PhatLaosBoi said:
i just viewed the latest trailer and i must say that i am highly unimpressed.

Why give me some reasons why your not impressed with this exclusive JRPG that Microsoft needs on the Xbox brand?

Probably the same reasons why other people were unimpressed such as unimpressice voice acting, poor lipsyncing and the characters shouting out attack names in battles

this an the graphics look like they went the way of DQ8 (which I liked a lot) but then went a step farther and it just looks to cartoony.

WHAT are you talking about?  The graphics do not look cartoony at all

hmm.. let's see if I can squeeze this in. BTW is it just me or the video just has no audio. :C

People keep complaining about the game but for all we know, IU could be the best Tri-Ace game ever made

2008 Lineup for the Xbox 360 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 2007 Lineup for Xbox 360

Maybe just because I'm not into shooters as much.

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."  --Hermann Goering, leading Nazi party member, at the Nuremberg War Crime Trials 

Conservatives:  Pushing for a small enough government to be a guest in your living room, or even better - your uterus.

Around the Network

It seems that IU is getting the same kind of doubt that Too Human is currently getting from gamers.

Confirmed 5 September 2008 for PAL regions. Cant wait!

http://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/infinite-undiscovery-rpg-from-the-star-ocean-team-set-for-a-september-5th-release-in-pal-regions

– Square Enix Ltd., the publisher of Square Enix® interactive entertainment products in Europe and other PAL territories, today announces that INFINITE UNDISCOVERY™ will be released across all PAL territories on 5th September 2008, exclusively on the Microsoft Xbox 360™ system.

The game will be released simultaneously worldwide, with the North American version shipping from 2nd September and available across the rest of Europe and other PAL territories on 5th September.

Riachu said:
It seems that IU is getting the same kind of doubt that Too Human is currently getting from gamers.

Depends on where you look at, in terms of RPG Fannery. We did a poll a few weeks ago about what the most anticipated X360 RPGs were..IU scored above The Last Remnant, if I remember right.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

mrstickball said:
Riachu said:

Depends on where you look at, in terms of RPG Fannery. We did a poll a few weeks ago about what the most anticipated X360 RPGs were..IU scored above The Last Remnant, if I remember right.

I meant that alot of people aren't being optimistic enough for IU. In the case of Too Human, the doubt was deserved since the E3 06 demo for that game was horrible. However, in IU's case, people are making stupid fanboyish comments complaining about the attack names being shouted out. Yeah, like Star Ocean 2 and 3 never did that(sarcasm). JRPG fans should have gotten used to this a long time ago.

looks quite decent, although i doubt it will sell very well

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...