By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - And so it begins, Ellen today, Oprah tomorrow

Let the onslaugt begin!

http://ellen.warnerbros.com/2008/05/look_what_ellens_giving_away.php

Around the Network

The beginning of the End. The apocalypse is upon us! Hide in our... our... Hidy-Holes!

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits

i just saw that - crazy awesome deal.

WOW, a lot of peolpe want a Wii.

the comments section is funny, i've never seen so many womens wanting games console before

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
Around the Network

Oprah will probably give everyone in the audience a Wii with Wii Fit.. and that Ellen, damn she is just not funny, I don't get why her audience laughs the whole time, but you must be some sort of stupid to laugh at those worst jokes of jokes.. anyway.. when moms are running to the store to buy a console, then that just sounds scary.. I don't know if I should be happy with this, or not..

''Hadouken!''

Link to the Oprah thing sil vous please?

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Cougarman said:
the comments section is funny, i've never seen so many womens wanting games console before

I'm reading the comments, and it seems as if most wanted them for their kids or other children... 

MontanaHatchet said:
Cougarman said:

I'm reading the comments, and it seems as if most wanted them for their kids or other children...

Of course, wanting something "for the kids" is also a classic adult rationalization tactic. ;)

So who knows? 

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Is there actually confirmation of an Oprah appearance?

People are difficult to govern because they have too much knowledge.

When there are more laws, there are more criminals.

- Lao Tzu