By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - And so it begins, Ellen today, Oprah tomorrow

Is it me or does the E minicon look like a Wii Wheel?

Around the Network
yushire said:
tabsina said:
Well at least now we have a reasonable explanation for wii shortages in america... ellen took them all

Her live audience isnt even in one hundred, not in the 50s even, as you can see, the studio was small.

Please tell me your response was intended to be more sarcastic than my post, otherwise i'd recommend you buy yourself a new sarcasm detector

tabsina said:
yushire said:
tabsina said:
Well at least now we have a reasonable explanation for wii shortages in america... ellen took them all

Her live audience isnt even in one hundred, not in the 50s even, as you can see, the studio was small.

Please tell me your response was intended to be more sarcastic than my post, otherwise i'd recommend you buy yourself a new sarcasm detector

Its sarcasm, we know its not fair that other people have free Wiis even with supply constraints while others have Wii for free just going to the show. Yeah, its sarcasm...

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg