By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - And so it begins, Ellen today, Oprah tomorrow

The Ghost of RubangB said:
I can't get the video to play. What the hell's going on?

Yeah, same here... I didn't know what was going on...

Around the Network
FaithRaven said:

I DO NOT RECOMMAND that movie to the ones who are trying to get a Wii Fit or a Wii and can't find any. That huge piles of Wii Fits and Wiis being given to that crazy moms might give you an heart attack.

...or make you an hero.

FaithRaven said:
Astrodust said:
Wow Ellen gave everyone a copy of Wii Fit AND a Wii. This is where some of those Wii Fit marketing dollars are going. Nintendo is being brilliant right now. A lot of women must watch this show. And the women went absolutely nuts in that video. http://ellen.warnerbros.com/ Fast forward to the end to see the giveaway.

I DO NOT RECOMMAND that movie to the ones who are trying to get a Wii Fit or a Wii and can't find any. That huge piles of Wii Fits and Wiis being given to that crazy moms might give you an heart attack.

brawl4life said:
Venji said:
"Hugging, cheering, jumping, screaming the Women of the World go wild for Wii Fit
hmmmm that not a bad idea "girls gone wild wii fit edition " !  

I can imagine it, lol. 

Okies, I got it to work...

Doing the hula-hoop thing makes anyone look like a buffoon...

She had like fifty million Wii's in stock... Is that where nintendo shipped all of them?

Around the Network

Actually I found the comments to be more geared towards their family, some of them distinctly pointing out the ability to get together and do something fun while staying fit.

That was just rephrasing about 3 people.

Also I was checking yesterday and no - maybe I didn't check hard enough, visited about 5 or 6 news sites and some other fan sites and a few random others but nothing.

Everything seemed to reffer back to Pachter though - I'm certain if Pachter promotes wii fit it will have negativ... shit... wait he said Oprah so just divide that by half.. 25 million life time.

Edit - Brawl4life I've been waiting for the chuck norris quits total gym for Wiifit and  sales = +50 billion * the universe + round house kick 

~thank you 

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

rocketpig said:
rasone77 said:
I feel really sorry for these two boys:

Ellen,
My boys and I are SO excited for you! We are so glad you and Porsha can finally get married. We come home everyday and watch your show. They are 12 and 10 and I teach, so it is so awesome to look forward to winding down with you and a bowl of Apple Jacks! That is our Happy Hour! If you choose to read this on the air, please give a shout out to Joshua (age 10) and Logan (age 12) as well. They LOVE your show and don't understand why we can't afford to fly all the way to California and come see you.
Nicole Jones
Herndon, VA

Posted by Nicole Jones, Herndon, VA | May 21, 2008 11:03 AM

Those poor kids never had a chance...

*sigh*

If Nintendo aggressively attacks these daytime shows with Wii Fit, the game has a real chance of exploding in America. Even my wife wants one but I'm hoping she gets distracted in the next two weeks and forgets the stupid thing exists.

You don't like it either I guess?

Ok I got it to work. Here's a quick screengrab.

I went to my local Best Buy at 11am to get a Wii Fit. I was sold it was soldout in 5 minutes. They got 50 units. Crazy! and then there were like 4 people behind me also looking for a Wii Fit. Too Crazy!

Wii Code: 4819-7684-2396-4558

rocketpig said:

Those poor kids never had a chance...

*sigh*

If Nintendo aggressively attacks these daytime shows with Wii Fit, the game has a real chance of exploding in America. Even my wife wants one but I'm hoping she gets distracted in the next two weeks and forgets the stupid thing exists.

Lock her in a room and pipe in Ziggy Stardust. She'll thank you for it later.