By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Haze impressions

Lets hope that the general gamer will like it ... it would be nice if an exclusive PS3 FPS would sell well :)

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Around the Network

The game got 6/10 by Gamereactor Sweden. The game have never impressed me.

Didn't we already have a thread just like this back when the demo first hit?

The consensus was a general MEH.

makingmusic476 said:
Didn't we already have a thread just like this back when the demo first hit?

The consensus was a general MEH.

seemed to me general consensus was multi player was were it was at.

Yojimbo said:

that website is really not trust worthy,,,,they gave resistance 6/10 and heavenly sword 5/10 which are far from truth  .

Haze other reviews up to this ponit: 

famitsu:34/40(with gold choice award)

PSM italy:9/10

Around the Network
SpartanFX said:
Yojimbo said:

that website is really not trust worthy,,,,they gave resistance 6/10 and heavenly sword 5/10 which are far from truth  .

is OPM's 10 trust worthy?

SpartanFX said:
Yojimbo said:

that website is really not trust worthy,,,,they gave resistance 6/10 and heavenly sword 5/10 which are far from truth .

I dont usually trust that site either but this time I am. It is the same thing with Famitsu reviewing shooter and PSM magazine maybe better to wait for IGN.

played the demo my self yesterday, and I've got to say, it's not as bad as most make it out to be. Now I won't say it's great or at the very least a decent game just yet since I haven't played the full version, but the demo was still pretty good despite being very short and yeah the online was fast.

I liked how I accidentally threw a grenade at my own team mate, and the AI was smart enough to know that I had just thrown a grenade at him and he jumped out of the way for cover.

Also, something funny happened, while running I spotted a barrel and was heading towards it while shooting at it till it exploded, at that time I stopped and my team reached me, except for one who overshot and ended up catching on fire because he got to close to the fire from the exploding barrel. Just at this point he dies and the rest of my team mates turn on me and kill me, must of thought I was a traitor or something. LOLz

Now for shitz and giggles I over dosed on nectar to see what would happen, and funny enough I started shooting out of control like doped up fucker during multiplayer, needless to say some peoplz died. LOLz

PooperScooper said:
SpartanFX said:
Yojimbo said:

that website is really not trust worthy,,,,they gave resistance 6/10 and heavenly sword 5/10 which are far from truth .

is OPM's 10 trust worthy?

I don't know ,,you have to look at their other reviews that you have played yourself and see if you agree or not,,,,,did haze get 10 from OPM?I don't think so.I really trust IGN with their reviews ,,most of them game I ve played I agreed with their scores.

I'll be waiting for reviews from both GameSpot and IGN