By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Haze impressions

Yojimbo said:
SpartanFX said:
Yojimbo said:
The game got 6/10 by Gamereactor Sweden. The game have never impressed me.

that website is really not trust worthy,,,,they gave resistance 6/10 and heavenly sword 5/10 which are far from truth .

Haze other reviews up to this ponit:

famitsu:34/40(with gold choice award)

PSM italy:9/10

I dont usually trust that site either but this time I am. It is the same thing with Famitsu reviewing shooter and PSM magazine maybe better to wait for IGN.

I also tend to agree with IGN aswell .you have to remember that the competition for this game on PS3 as of now are:Army of 2,R6V1,R6V2.Resistance1(co-op shooters).so it doesn't ahve to be the greatest FPS to serve its purpose of being a fun co-op shooter

Around the Network

well i think the demo sucked

I do not get your irrational problems with the cover art which I thought was quite ok. But the demo wasn't good that is true. Some of the levels shown in gameplay vids looked much better so I haven't given up hope.

Kyros said:
I do not get your irrational problems with the cover art which I thought was quite ok. But the demo wasn't good that is true. Some of the levels shown in gameplay vids looked much better so I haven't given up hope.

I totally agree, but you know, there will always be those that bitch about such meaningless things.

I mean it's not like you ever going to think "man the gameplay is terrible, now only if the cover art was better then the gameplay would be better too" or "man that eye on the cover eye is always looking at me and that's why the gameplay is crap" 

Is it a Ps3 exclusive or we can find this on the 360??

Proud owner of all three consoles and handhelds.

Gamertag: MrKetchup911 (Add me up)

Around the Network
ArtofAngels said:
^ Yeah heaps clever ay, almost poetry, they should write a book and then make a movie it's so clever.

Your post reminds me of a mythical creature.

Hint : It rhymes with "roll".

mrketchup33 said:
Is it a Ps3 exclusive or we can find this on the 360??

it's a PS3 exclusive

Yeah.. I as well was incredibly underwhelmed by the Haze Demo.

̶3̶R̶D̶   2ND! Place has never been so sweet.

SpartanFX said:
Yojimbo said:
The game got 6/10 by Gamereactor Sweden. The game have never impressed me.

that website is really not trust worthy,,,,they gave resistance 6/10 and heavenly sword 5/10 which are far from truth  .

Haze other reviews up to this ponit: 

famitsu:34/40(with gold choice award)

PSM italy:9/10

your right gamereactor and other similar mdf lean sites will always dumb reviews down.

i think haze has great visuals great sound, and totally smooth no matter how hectic it gets, i guess thats why they went for lower resolution upscaled.

with 4 player co-op, this will be a good game to own

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Imperial said:
ArtofAngels said:
^ Yeah heaps clever ay, almost poetry, they should write a book and then make a movie it's so clever.

Your post reminds me of a mythical creature.

Hint : It rhymes with "roll".

He's no troll, CRAB BOY!! :)

Art your OP is cracking me up. I was never a fan of this game when I first seen it. To me, It was just like MEEEH.