By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Haze impressions

I thought it was pretty decent; picking flaws with the cover art? Youre really struggling to find things wrong with it.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned for Sega. - Jason Lee, Mallrats.

http://theaveragejoe.sportsblognet.com/ - Mainly American Football, snippets of Basketball, European Football and Hockey. 

Around the Network
SpartanFX said:
Yojimbo said:
The game got 6/10 by Gamereactor Sweden. The game have never impressed me.

that website is really not trust worthy,,,,they gave resistance 6/10 and heavenly sword 5/10 which are far from truth .

Haze other reviews up to this ponit:

famitsu:34/40(with gold choice award)

PSM italy:9/10

HS got it's mark because it is so short.  Resistance I agree was better than a 6.  But Famitsu, its a Japanese game reviewing a shooter, and PSM is a PS magazine reviewing a PS3 exclusive.....go figure.

Lets wait for IGN and Gametrailers. 

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

I was hyped for this game because it was from Free Radical a company that made some of my favourite schooters. After playing this demo it destroyed my hype, I am going to save my money for MGS4 now I only have to wait till Kingsora gives my money back =p.

starcraft said:
SpartanFX said:
Yojimbo said:
The game got 6/10 by Gamereactor Sweden. The game have never impressed me.

that website is really not trust worthy,,,,they gave resistance 6/10 and heavenly sword 5/10 which are far from truth .

Haze other reviews up to this ponit:

famitsu:34/40(with gold choice award)

PSM italy:9/10

HS got it's mark because it is so short.  Resistance I agree was better than a 6.  But Famitsu, its a Japanese game reviewing a shooter, and PSM is a PS magazine reviewing a PS3 exclusive.....go figure.

Lets wait for IGN and Gametrailers

What's wrong with Gametrailers?

Around the Network

i find it cool

the cover art is actually pretty eye catching and "cool".It also has a meaning.So I think Cover art overall is very well done.

OT:on playstation forums a FPS fan has played this game(since it came out a week earlier in Iceland for some reason)and he says it gets much better after the first mission which is the mission in the demo.his thoughts:

"The game is pretty good. The FPS mechanics work well. The graphics are fine. The controls are as smooth as Halo´s. It sucks you in from the start. The first mission wasn´t that great. It gets better.

I am pretty sure that online will be hell of a lot of fun. I haven´t had the chance to play it. I just got to the point where you turn into a rebel, yet haven´t played as one yet. It is a decent game that is worth the buy, that is if you enjoy FPS."

Here is the link:(post #128)

http://www.ps3forums.com/showthread.php?t=139689&page=3

Haze demo impressions were "meh". I certainly agree, but I still will pick this game up regardless of what reviews state.

It's a PS3 exclusive, the multiplayer aspect of the game looks rather entertaining. It's not any Halo 3 multiplayer. But it can get the job done though for PS3 users.

X360 Gamertag: maxlokin
PSN ID: maxlokin

I played the demo. It was all right. Nothing spectacular, but not that much to complain about. Usual FPS stuff; sounds and dialogues just what you might expect, a lot of macho bull sh*t, just what buyers of this kind of games want.

Of course you can compare it to Halo 3, which was one of the mostly anticipated and costliest games of this century, but I find that comparison a bit of a stretch.

And who cares what some untrustworthy Gamereactor Sweden says? Swedes are just bitching because their own game "Battlefield: Bad Company" is hitting the market soon and want to get rid of the competition by trashing them. Swedes are really good at having afternoon coffee breaks, and that's about it.

Lost my faith in VGChartz. Too many stupid and ignorant Americans, even as moderators.

It's a shame, really. "The Boss" should do something radical about this Americanization, but it seems hardly feasible, so my days here are numbered.

ArtofAngels said:
^ Yeah heaps clever ay, almost poetry, they should write a book and then make a movie it's so clever.

by any chance are you from NZ?

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X