By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - if you could steal an exclusive, what would it be?

halogamer1989 said:
Haze and MGS4 for 360.

if i could get bioshock , you can have haze right now.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Around the Network

The problem with snagging exclusives, which limits freedom but is something to consider: How well would it work?

I seriously doubt that Kojima would be happy making MGS4 on the Wii...

Final Fantasy for wii.

Ajax said:
RE5, if you mean Resident Evil 5, is not 360 exclusive

Yep, I know, but I stopped caring about Fable 2(I was very interested on this one) when they added guns, so I stole RE5 beacuse I think the 360 version will be better. Anyway, Ace Combat 6 should be my 2nd pick as a proper exclusive. 

PS Vita and PC gamer

CPU Intel i5 2500K at 4.5 Ghz / Gigabyte Z68 Mobo / 8 Gb Corsair Vengeance 1600 mhz / Sapphire HD 7970 Dual X Boost / Corsair Obsidian 550d 

MontanaHatchet said:
The problem with snagging exclusives, which limits freedom but is something to consider: How well would it work?

I seriously doubt that Kojima would be happy making MGS4 on the Wii...

Well it's too late for that, I've already snagged it! *Evil laugh here*

And besides, that list is about making me happy.

(And yes, I do realize that MGSIV would be nothing like it is on the PS3, who knows what Kojima would have done with the game on something like the Wii... *ponders*) 

Around the Network

what i'd want if i only owned one system

ps3: Starcraft 2 (with kb/m controls)
x360: MGS4
wii: LittleBigPlanet

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

from 360, I would steal LO.

From Nintendo, MarioKart Franchise. Give me Mario Kart in HD, give me 80 maps and give me 20 players battle mode. and Remote Play on PSP. That would be sweeet

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

I have a PS3 and a 360, my brother has a Wii and a 360, i guess i would steal Crysis from the PC =)

"I envy you. You North Americans are very lucky. You are fighting the most important fight of all- you live in the heart of the beast." 

Ernesto "Che" Guevara.

I own a Wii, so I'd say the Tekken series from PS3 and Psychonauts from the Xbox. I really think Double Fine would be well advised to make a Wii-exclusive follow-up to the game, maybe call it "Psychonaut Rasputin" where he actually does become a psychic secret agent...

My Wii Friend Code is: 6458-0869-2019-9754

Also, my 3DS Friend Code is: 1891-1193-6272

And my Pokemon White Friend Code is: 2408-6863-8559

PM me with your corresponding code if you Friend me!

Nintendo = steal nothing.
M$ = steal MGS4
Sony = steal Halo, Mass Effect, Gears and Lost Odyessey