By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - if you could steal an exclusive, what would it be?

spore from pc

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Around the Network

Gimme gears of war from the 360 and SMash bros from the Wii.Apart from that i'm good.

IF KH3 does get a Wii release then i'd like to steal that even more.

Soriku said:
konnichiwa said:
Kameo. This because I don't own a X360 at the moment and I loved that game so much. My love started when I was at that hill when you meet a army of 100/1000/10.000 of trolls (Can't say how many there are though I never counted them).

There was 10,000. Actually, Kameo is a decent game :P OT: MS: Tales of Vesperia Sony: FF Versus XIII

=p  I really want to count them cuz I don't believe it;  I wished you had a X360 and got more games from your parents and could try out Kameo it is awesome.

I would steal a PS3 emulator from the future so I could run PS3 games on my PC and sell my 60gb launch console. PS3 emulators are PC exclusive you know?

Tease.

Soriku said:
konnichiwa said:
Soriku said:
konnichiwa said:
Kameo. This because I don't own a X360 at the moment and I loved that game so much. My love started when I was at that hill when you meet a army of 100/1000/10.000 of trolls (Can't say how many there are though I never counted them).

There was 10,000. Actually, Kameo is a decent game :P OT: MS: Tales of Vesperia Sony: FF Versus XIII

=p  I really want to count them cuz I don't believe it;  I wished you had a X360 and got more games from your parents and could try out Kameo it is awesome.

I tried Kameo before. It was fun :) Don't know why people hate it though... X_X

There was no blood, no aliens and no chainsaws.

Around the Network

I am Microsoft so

PS3: FFXIII(Xbox 360 has more than enough shooters so i don't need MGS4)
Wii: SSBB

A no-brainer for both MS and Sony is to steal Mario, but a slightly more "realistic" choice would be Zelda.

It's hard to pick something that Nintendo would want without looking like a fool (or just pick a very-unsignificant IP). Final Fantasy is probably the obvious choice, but I'm a fool, so I say Halo.

psrock said:
spore from pc

You shouldnt' have to steal it.  Though the definitive version will be on PC you can bet every system will get a copy.  The Wii and DS copies have already been announced.  Surely 360/PS3 ports are to follow.

As a Wii/DS/PC owner, I'd steal:

Beautiful Katamari and Dead Rising from the 360 for my katamari-rolling and zombie-shooting needs.

Mega Man Powered Up from the PSP for the level editor.

And nothing, nothing at all from the PS3.

I'd steal Orange box, hands down, for the Wii. Team Fortress 2, Portal and Halflife, using the Wii controls that can do FPS so much better than any dual analog stick could ever hope for? there's just no question

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her