By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - if you could steal an exclusive, what would it be?

eight days for the wii

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

Around the Network

PS3 - Maybe Gears, there are already enough games for this system.
360 - Killzone
Wii - Ratchet
PC - FFXIII
PSP - Pokemon
DS - Daxter

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

from sony, it would be resistance 2
from xbox it would be gears of war 2

RE5 or mgs4, i want them on the wii!

MGS4, RE5, GEOW and Little Big Planet for Wii.

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

Around the Network

Mad World from the Wii to PS3 because it would be amazing looking in HD
Castle Crashers from the 360 to the Wii because of the Wii-mote being able to bring a lot to the table
Little Big Planet from the PS3 to the 360 because of the better online since this game relies on community features

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

I have all 3+PC so i dont need to, although i wouldnt mind seeing what a PS3 version of Gears of War would be like.

Sony will want to steal Halo to reclaim NA.
MS will want to steal Final Fantasy to overtake Japan.
Nintendo dont need to steal anything at the moment, they are winning worldwide and in every region.

Well actually M$ or Sony could just buy Nintendo and have all their stuff. Bill Gates could just himself becoe the majority share holder of Nintendo. Also Sony could raise enough capital easily to buy Nintendo out.

Or imagine M$ and Sony both owning 50% of Nintendo.

"Like you know"

Falcon095 said:
MGS4, RE5, GEOW and Little Big Planet for Wii.

pretty much What I would have said