By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

The white and black samus looks cool

Around the Network
Roflinator said:
Nintendo Fan Girl will love this update. :P
i do!

I can't wait for the stratigy-guide to get translated! At last; my lifelong question of will WW & TP link be able to fight each other will be answered!

Well atleast SOME good news today after reading this before...
"Due to delays in the completion of Super Smash Bros. Brawl, we’ve had to change the release date of the game to Sunday, March 9th.

I deeply apologize to the people who have looked forward to playing the game for so long and ask that you hold on just a little longer. Thank you for your patience.

Anyways...Sheik is awesome!!!
It's good to know that she's going to be in Brawl!!!!

I don't understand why anyone would think Sheik was a guy...I mean come on. It's Zelda, dressed as a guy. As in, a girl in guy's clothing (not really, Sheik looks very feminine for a guy).

So--
Girl dressed up as a guy= Girl

A damn costume change can't literally change a person's gender.

3DS FC: 1306 6473 7511

Nintendod Network ID: xsorenx

Add me for Pokemon, New Leaf, and Fire Emblem, Mario Kart 8.

Around the Network

Double Post

3DS FC: 1306 6473 7511

Nintendod Network ID: xsorenx

Add me for Pokemon, New Leaf, and Fire Emblem, Mario Kart 8.

Hyperion said:
I don't understand why anyone would think Sheik was a guy...I mean come on. It's Zelda, dressed as a guy. As in, a girl in guy's clothing (not really, Sheik looks very feminine for a guy).

So--

Well, back in OoT you didn't know who Sheik was. (OK, officially you didn't know.)  It could have been either gender.

But after 10 years I think we can finally put this *SPOILER* (? ??) to rest.

There is no such thing as a console war. This is the first step to game design.

nice update today! I wonder what the next Veteran they will reveal on the dojo will be. Most likely Captain Falcon.

Hyperion said:

So--

everyone should know that sheik is a girl its a man suit i saw it on TV once a girl dressed as a guy with a man suit. thank you!!!!!!!!

EDIT.

Never mind.  I got all excited about Samus color swaps.  Those can't be color swaps though...those are just various forms of Samus from other games, as its giving the history of Samus.

Someone wanna correct me?  Because it would BE AWESOME if those were alternate costumes...I've always wanted the Light suit in Smash Bros, but that's not what it looks like on that page.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )