By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

I got so hyped about Brawl that I spent £20 for a second hand copy of melee at the weekend.
BTW whats the longest thread ever on VGchartz?

'You should try everything once in your life except incest, homosexuality and morris dancing' - Oscar Wylde (sort of)

Around the Network

Im pretty sure this is the longest thread. As it is on most gaming forums xD

I just cant wait until it comes out. 16 days until Japan.

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

well i havent posted here in ages! i like yesterdays update it was very exciting, i loved those stages.

Wii Friendcode - 6327 2612 7683 5724

feel free to add me whenever (just PM me to let me know)

I predict music and a final smash

~Now Playing~
PC: Max Payne 3, World of Warcraft

X360: MW3, Skyrim

PS2: Persona 4

Last Purchase(s): Max Payne 3, WoW Game Time Next Purchase(s): None at the moment... 

Gamertag: InfernoTrell

The only stage I didn't like on there was Brinstar. and since the 2nd trailer that had the announcement of Fox, I just knew that Corneria would be in the game since the music on that stage played when they showed him.

Around the Network

Dive into a ruthless battle with an army of enemy pawns: the Multi-Man Brawl!

Multi-Man Brawl hosts a wealth of different brawls, including the widely recognised 100-man Brawl.

This is the Multi-Man Brawl menu.

Speaking of the Multi-Man Brawl, what could the enemy team of fighters be this time around? It’s the Fighting Alloy Team!

Red Alloy! He’s not the leader or anything!

Blue Alloy! For some reason she seems kind of gentle.

Yellow Alloy! These horns are scintillating!

Green Alloy! It may look like Kirby, but it’s not him!

If it’s a 100-Man Brawl, then you continue fighting until you’ve beaten 100 of them. Destroying so many really cleanses the spirit.

Just keep launching them!

This time, we’ve added a much desired mode...

Two-player Multi-Man Brawls!

Amazing! Co-op play?!

With two of you watching each other’s backs, it’s that much more fun. But that’s not all!

There’s a mode for playing with a friend over Nintendo WFC!

We’ve included online Team Multi-Man Brawl!

This is the With Friends menu.

Don’t you want to co-operate sometimes instead of just fighting each other? That’s what this is for.

Ahh more co-op, it makes me glad.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Also, and more importantly, team battle over Wi-Fi confirmed...as if it wasn't going to happen...

I hope you can do 3 vs. 1 over WiFi though...not that I will much, but the option would be nice.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Stadium: Multi Man Brawl. With Wifi. But I dont think I'll ever have the desire to play Multi-man Brawl over Wifi.

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

awesome update IMO! Although, I do think they should have added maybe 2 different modes instead of the same 6 from Melee. I'm sure they could have thought of something. But they didn't. :-/ But co-op! ^_^ and online co-op! ^_^

w00t!

• Mario: 80
  • Kirby: 55 
  • Link: 53
  • Wario: 51
  • Fox: 47
  • Yoshi: 40
  • Pit: 40
  • Pikachu: 35
  • DK: 30 
  • Bowser: 28
  • Samus: 28