By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

I doubt I'll ever use most of these online modes. Everything in the game is online...

But gotta love the co-op!

"[Our former customers] are unable to find software which they WANT to play."
"The way to solve this problem lies in how to communicate what kind of games [they CAN play]."

Satoru Iwata, Nintendo President. Only slightly paraphrased.

Around the Network

At first I thought it said Megaman Brawl, and I got excited.

Erik Aston said:
I doubt I'll ever use most of these online modes. Everything in the game is online...

But Brawl's online is lacking... ;p

I like this update, pure battling against your friends would be kind of monotonous after some time, so adding some variation to the mix is really great.

BTW, funny Power Rangers reference there hah.

not everything. I really want Break the Targets online.

The Multi-Man dot-dot-dot update actually seems quite awesome to me... Essentially introducing two new body types for the Wire Frames, forgive me, the Alloys, seems to me a pleasant surprise, especially considering how dead dog tired I am of kicking around the same old flunky-bots trying to unlock trophies/ characters (though I doubt any of either will be unlocked anywhere in the Stadium mode; there might be trophies for your efforts in Spectator mode, though)...

Disclaimer (yes, another one): Aatg885 does not actually believe that the Alloys are another Wire Frame redux (actually, I think they'll operate quite differently), nor does he hold anything against the Fighting Wire Frames, as they were so much fun to destroy.

My Wii Friend Code is: 6458-0869-2019-9754

Also, my 3DS Friend Code is: 1891-1193-6272

And my Pokemon White Friend Code is: 2408-6863-8559

PM me with your corresponding code if you Friend me!

Around the Network

For some reason, when I saw the yellow alloy, I was thinking of the Geolytian people from Meteos. Although they are blue instead of yellow.

I like Bacon said:

For some reason, when I saw the yellow alloy, I was thinking of the Geolytian people from Meteos. Although they are blue instead of yellow.

First thing i thought of, too. 

LOL! I thought I was the only one to notice that.

multiman madness good thought they had forgotten it

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

I'm looking to get into this game, and I have a few question for guys.

Are there Anti-Air moves that have high priority (ie. Shoryuken Genocide Cutter)?

Do some moves have, say, invisible start up time?