By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

IT'S OVER EIGHT THOOOOOOUSAND!!!!!!!

Around the Network

8001st

I actually liked rainbow cruise, it was nice to have to traverse obstacles while fighting. I do admit I didn't play it much though.

True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing.

dsoverpsp said:
Yawn Yawn-Who cares?! But the only reason they would add old stages is so that it looks like the game has more stages. They're pretty easy to make because they already have the drawings of it. Don't worry guys...the big ones are coming!!!

No, they add old stages because they're favorites of Melee fans.

I'm pretty sure there will be enough new Brawl stages to satisfy gamers, but adding in a half dozen Melee stages will make the fans go wild.  It's why they added 3 N64 levels to Melee...not cause it needed more, but because it's more nostalgia, more favorites from the fans...that's what Smash Bros is all about.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

exactly Ben!

and I don't think the original SSB stages will be in Brawl because SSB will eventually come out on the VC. But it is possible that I'm wrong.

Around the Network

Quite an awesome update...I was worried Onett wouldn't make it.

I had a feeling Yoshi’s Island and Corneria would make it back. Two of my favourite levels in melee :). Onett was another one of my favourites too so that pretty good. Brinstar i'm fine with, it wasn't a bad stage.. But come on Rainbow Cruise (better name than Ride) was one of my least played levels. I know some people like it but I don't want to get the stage when I go to random. Anytime I got that level and Icicle mountain it made me restart the match. *Hopes for stage turn-off button*

I think they picked good old stages to bring back. I play all of those.

"[Our former customers] are unable to find software which they WANT to play."
"The way to solve this problem lies in how to communicate what kind of games [they CAN play]."

Satoru Iwata, Nintendo President. Only slightly paraphrased.

I'm feeling a game mode genre update. If not, then an item.

"Your grasp of the obvious is inspiring." - Commander Shepard
"I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite store on the Citadel." Commander Shepard
I support JRPGs on the Xbox 360.
Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad
"Nothing can make it moral to destroy the best. One can't be punished for being good. One can't be penalized for ability. If that is right, then we'd better start slaughtering one another, because there isn't any right at all in the world." - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

No MEGA MAN! Sakurai will be punished.