By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

--OkeyDokey-- said:
BOOOOOOO-URNS!!
they didn't even give the stages a visual upgrade :(

They didn't give the past stages an upgrade in Melee. and the stages still look good.

<3 Corneria! ^.^ 

Around the Network

corneria is ok

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

It's more than OK!!!!

Yawn Yawn-Who cares?! But the only reason they would add old stages is so that it looks like the game has more stages. They're pretty easy to make because they already have the drawings of it. Don't worry guys...the big ones are coming!!!

agree with you!! ^--^

Around the Network

How many stages do you guys think Brawl will have? I expect 50. I wonder if they will all fit on the screen. Or if you can scroll through the stages like you scroll through a page on the Internet. Which is how you scroll through the icons in this screen:

@ Bacon,
I think it will be in pages cause the custom levels will probably be with the nintendo made ones. Sorry I couldn't word it well.

Official member of the Sonic Support Squad!

Bet with OriGin: Within 1 year Super Smash Bros. Brawl will be ahead of Mario Kart Wii (when aligning the one whole year from each region). 2 week ban from Vgchartz for the loser. Edit: Darn! Looks like OriGin will win.

Where will Pokemon trainer be on Corneria? On an Arwing?

Official member of the Sonic Support Squad!

Bet with OriGin: Within 1 year Super Smash Bros. Brawl will be ahead of Mario Kart Wii (when aligning the one whole year from each region). 2 week ban from Vgchartz for the loser. Edit: Darn! Looks like OriGin will win.

I understand Xeo. You mean on multiple pages like on the Wii Menu. and Petey will obviously be on the Great Fox's top right wing.

I liked Rainbow Cruise. It brought back fond memories of Super Mario 64. Plus, my friends suck on that stage, so it's an insta-win on Rainbow Cruise. ;)