• ZSS: 23
  • King Dedede: 18 
  • Snake: 17
  • Lucas: 16
  • Sonic: 12
  • PT: 12
  • IC: 10

• Around the Network

I feel like this update was something of a disappointment *puts on ultra-high-tech-blessed-and-cursed-extreme-temperature-and-flame-proof armor (more invincible than Iron Man, baby)*... They brought back the Billhole, er, Corneria stage and the Acid-to-the-Brimstar, oops, Brinstar stage. The only one of those stages I particularly enjoy playing on is Onett, and that's only because of the cars (I like Assist KO's through vehicular homicide; I'm just evil like that)... And don't get me started on the Rainbow Cruise; it's just too painful to talk about...

DISCLAIMER: This post was made in all facetiousness. Any resemblance to a true opinion of aatg885's was unintended and purely coincidental. (but I wasn't kidding about hating the Rainbow Cruise stage; of course, that was one of the coincidences)

My Wii Friend Code is: 6458-0869-2019-9754

Also, my 3DS Friend Code is: 1891-1193-6272

And my Pokemon White Friend Code is: 2408-6863-8559

PM me with your corresponding code if you Friend me!

*takes off the above poster's armor and slaps him*

Corneria FTMFW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

BOOOOOOO-URNS!!
    they didn't even give the stages a visual upgrade :(

I want to be angry about Brimstar and Rainbow Ride making it back, but I love the other stages so much. I love love love love love Yoshi's Island. It feels me with joy to see it back. I am really happy to see Onett back again. Corneria is what tips the scales in the good direction overall.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

Around the Network

*wonders out loud if anyone read the disclaimer before trying to tear me a new one*

My Wii Friend Code is: 6458-0869-2019-9754

Also, my 3DS Friend Code is: 1891-1193-6272

And my Pokemon White Friend Code is: 2408-6863-8559

PM me with your corresponding code if you Friend me!

Why are we angry about Rainbow Cruise? I get that some people don't particularly enjoy playing it, but surely we can agree that there's a place for levels where platforming plays a big role (Big Blue, Rainbow Cruise, Pokefloats, Icicle Mountain), right?

Anyway, this update makes me happy.  Corneria is one of the most-played levels around here, and I've always been a big fan of both Rainbow Cruise and Onett.

Hmmm.old stages... well going back to sleep

Corneria and Onnet are the only ones that i like out of those, but i guess the more choice the better.

I think that there will be one more sweet update and it will be very close to the japanese release date, this will give a last minute hype boost and maybe sway somw who are indesisive about getting the game.

I was kind of hoping Corneria would get a huge makeover as a Brawl stage...different background, more stuff going on, etc....but this works too. I would say we'll be playing on Corneria 90% of the time like we did with Melee...but I highly doubt that with all these new Brawl stages and of course the custom stages.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
    Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )