By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

Why did people expect a magical update today? They were taking a holiday, not preparing something Super-special-awesome...

Around the Network

Weird, they still haven't updated the US page yet...Maybe we're getting extra info? Psh, if Sakurai doesn't post something new I think I'll have to kick a kitten. Don't make me, Sakurai. Save the kittens.

Currently playing: Civ 6

tabsina said:
Why did people expect a magical update today? They were taking a holiday, not preparing something Super-special-awesome...

Well it's not like they need to "prepare" updates...there's just a certain order of decent updates compared to OMG updates, they're just taking screenshots of the game, not much to prepare...and it would have been nice to have an OMG update today, to get us back into it...but the week is young.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

How is that the pages with the most 'popular' languages (spanish and english) get updated last?

Well the UK page is up at least.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

Yeh, i too had to go through the UK page to see the update

So 25 stages revealed so far? Nice, can't wait to see the hidden ones.

Argh forget it, fkn tables.

Like I said before, dont expect too many more if any more big secrets. Its so close to Japanese release date, Sakurai may just want to wait for the fans to be surprised for themselves. 2 weeks and 3 days to go.

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

call me crazy, but as much as i've been anticipating this game like everybody else, i think i've had enough updates to last until the release date. for me personally, any more big updates from this point on may only put a damper on that new-game magic the first time you play.