By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

Kirby is already one of the lightest characters in the game, what the hell are you trying to do to him?

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

Around the Network

Hmm, Zelda was always one of my favorite character...but now I'm wondering if it was because of Sheik...

No, no, Zelda kicks ass. I think people expect her to suck, so they don't know what to do when someone who knows how to use her starts kicking their ass.

This time around, however, I think I'm going to be a big Meta Knight fan.

My End of 2008 Hardware Predictions (console only):

Wii : 50 million

360: 28 million

PS3: 24 million

These predictions were made on January 3rd and won't be revised

LINK

--OkeyDokey-- said:
BenKenobi88 said:
sucks that it's 2 am for you, I only have to wait til 1 am!

the site updates at 5pm where i live :P

@ ninfangirl

*huggles*

Sucks for all of you... It updates at 6:00 AM where I Live! HAHAHA!

Who else expects downloadable characters for this game?

MrPickles said:
Who else expects downloadable characters for this game?

Thought about that.  I would have to buy all but the most lamest of characters too.  If it was on X360 it would be guaranteed, 3 packs for $12-15.   But on Wii I highly doubt it.   Too bad, I'd love a lot more 3rd party characters or even some more Nintendo ones. 

Around the Network
L.C.E.C. said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:
BenKenobi88 said:
sucks that it's 2 am for you, I only have to wait til 1 am!

the site updates at 5pm where i live :P

@ ninfangirl

*huggles*

Sucks for all of you... It updates at 6:00 AM where I Live! HAHAHA!

Yeah...I'd rather stay up til 3 am then wake up at 6 for a Smash update...I normally don't have to get up til 9.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

I only have to wait until 11 pm.

i predict tonights update will be all those japanese trailers that we've already seen.

--OkeyDokey-- said:
i predict tonights update will be all those japanese trailers that we've already seen.

Not sure why Sakurai would give us a bunch of trailers in Japanese...that wouldn't make sense.  In English, maybe, but there's no reason for them to translate Japanese television commercials simply to post on smashbros.com...No, we won't see those on the site.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

BenKenobi88 said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:

Not sure why Sakurai would give us a bunch of trailers in Japanese...that wouldn't make sense.  In English, maybe, but there's no reason for them to translate Japanese television commercials simply to post on smashbros.com...No, we won't see those on the site.

i think you took my comment too seriously :P