By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

dsoverpsp said:
I think that the new Super Smash will have these characters...

Sheik
Marth
Luigi
Falco
Falcon
_____
_____

Tommorow( Mon. Jan. 7 2008) have a good update ... I hope ^__^

It's been hinted by good sources that all of those characters will return. Sheik has yet to be confirmed, so it's a bit iffy, and Falco hasn't been confirmed except by the guy that supposedly mentioned the Dragoon item a month in advance (no solid proof it isn't edited information.)

Marth will return, I will bet my copy of Brawl on that, as well as Luigi and Falcon.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

I have set my alarm at 2 am just to see what the new update is

sucks that it's 2 am for you, I only have to wait til 1 am!

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

ioi has to have a banhammer as a move.

guess what! bacon played as zelda in melee well not zelda, sheik i told him to play as zelda but noooooo. and i played as fox nooooooooooooooo. i want a hug will sombody hug me please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Around the Network
BenKenobi88 said:
sucks that it's 2 am for you, I only have to wait til 1 am!

the site updates at 5pm where i live :P

@ ninfangirl

*huggles*

Yep, to her it felt like torture playing as Fox! XD

I suck with Shiek though. and when facing Peach, I immediately dies which pissed my sister off since she hates Peach. XD

I've really missed smash updates :(

True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing.

Jammerkid said:
I've really missed smash updates :(

Just wait 4 more hours till a new update and you will not miss them nomore

Captain Falcon or Luigi will be revealed tonight, or a special Wii Fit inspired mini-game allowing players to help Kirby lose weight.