By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

Less than 3,456,000,000,000,000 nanoseconds left!

Around the Network

23 days left til the game releases in Japan.
40 days left til the game releases in America.

Official member of the Sonic Support Squad!

Bet with OriGin: Within 1 year Super Smash Bros. Brawl will be ahead of Mario Kart Wii (when aligning the one whole year from each region). 2 week ban from Vgchartz for the loser. Edit: Darn! Looks like OriGin will win.

I hate Japan now. those bastards are probably already going to be finding exploits in the game before I even get a chance to try out the new characters.

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

Xeo_842 said:

2632 days left til the game releases in Europe.

KTurbo said:
Xeo_842 said:

2,633 actually.

Around the Network
Grey Acumen said:
I hate Japan now. those bastards are probably already going to be finding exploits in the game before I even get a chance to try out the new characters.

Eh, they don't care about exploits over there.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

BenKenobi88 said:
Grey Acumen said:

Eh, they don't care about exploits over there.

Really? I guess I was just lucky getting set up against such blatant Jp cheaters in MP:H.

Wii Code: 7588-3685-3257-4150

Brawl Code: 0301-9768-7224

You know the drill if you add me pm your codes.

Well cheaters aren't really the same as those who use the exploits in the game already.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Ok you got me there. Cheaters and glitch exploiters are technically different.

Wii Code: 7588-3685-3257-4150

Brawl Code: 0301-9768-7224

You know the drill if you add me pm your codes.

KTurbo said:
Xeo_842 said:

I don't remember nintendo giving an offical release date for Europe.

Official member of the Sonic Support Squad!

Bet with OriGin: Within 1 year Super Smash Bros. Brawl will be ahead of Mario Kart Wii (when aligning the one whole year from each region). 2 week ban from Vgchartz for the loser. Edit: Darn! Looks like OriGin will win.