By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

Xeo_842 said:
KTurbo said:
Xeo_842 said:
23 days left til the game releases in Japan.
40 days left til the game releases in America.

2632 days left til the game releases in Europe.

I don't remember nintendo giving an offical release date for Europe.

They didn't. They will announce the release date in approximately 7.21 years that it will be coming out tomorrow.

Around the Network

39 more days until brawl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^____________________________________________________________________________^ 

Are you going to do that every day sister?

maybe sister? I mean brother LOL. yes.

I am so gonna ****ing pwn your ass come February 10th!

Around the Network

no i bet you $17.31 i will win first

As soon as we get the hang of the game we should bet eachother vc games :). Just the trusting people though.

i hate how no one is posting in this topic any more. i can't wait 5 days. someone post about brawl or say what is your favorite thing about brawl or somthing. XI

Well, I asked a question about online, but got no responses. Apparently nobody has mario strikers charged or any other online game, or just isn't willing to talk about lag :( I'm just wondering at what speed people see lag.

JMan said:
Well, I asked a question about online, but got no responses. Apparently nobody has mario strikers charged or any other online game, or just isn't willing to talk about lag :( I'm just wondering at what speed people see lag.

1...sorry for my future english,lol.

2,I got all the online Wii games...NO LAGS...but i use the LAN ADAPTOR....or something like that...

3...never use wifi when you go online...

Wii ware-Fatal Frame 4-Street Fighter 4-Sonic Unleashed-guitare hero 3-Disaster-wii fit-mario kart-Sadness-Games who actually use Wii Board...i dont know but,...it seem big enough for me.By the way,im a proud owner of P.E.S 2008  Wii and it kill all the other soccer game.

My Wii code:3553-1619-3236-0339

my Brawl Code:0860-2912-9428