By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

Im supprised no one has mentioned lara croft or even jill valintine. SSBB needs more women!

call me Aaronbunny!

Wii code: 6993 4542 2457 6182. plz add me Im a wiily gd friend

Around the Network

^I have never heard anyone suggest those. and probably because they have very very VERY low chances at making it in.

also, I expect a veteran Friday. We haven't gotten one in a while. It will probably be Captain Falcon.

@bacon

They should scrap fox and replace him with that toad character. lol

call me Aaronbunny!

azzer100 said:
@bacon

They should scrap fox and replace him with that toad character. lol

No they shouldn't. and if I made you mad by saying that earler, then I'm sorry. But there are a lot of 3rd party characters that have better odds than them.

Around the Network

@bacon

Im only pulling your leg. ;) In not mad, honest.

call me Aaronbunny!

^I expect a Capcom Character Revealed on Monday/Tuesday, in line with their HEADS WILL EXPLODE announcements. Then would be the time to do it.

DonWii said:
^I expect a Capcom Character Revealed on Monday/Tuesday, in line with their HEADS WILL EXPLODE announcements. Then would be the time to do it.

Expect a newcome on the 22nd! But I doubt they will reveal another 3rd party character soon. Sakurai said there could be maybe 3 or 4 3rd party characters. So there may not be. I don't know.

DonWii said:

99% chance of Megaman being in the game.

Consoles I Own: NES, SNES, N64, GC, GBA, DS, X360, Wii

Megaman.

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!