By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

No Wi Fi logo on the box

"Your grasp of the obvious is inspiring." - Commander Shepard
"I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite store on the Citadel." Commander Shepard
I support JRPGs on the Xbox 360.
Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad
"Nothing can make it moral to destroy the best. One can't be punished for being good. One can't be penalized for ability. If that is right, then we'd better start slaughtering one another, because there isn't any right at all in the world." - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Around the Network

yeah, and it should also say T for Teen. But I got that picture from a topic on this site. So it still says rated RP and no wi-fi logo. The press release's boxart looks exactly the same but like 5 times smaller. So I went with the bigger pic from walmart.com

Uh, give it a rest. It's guaranteed that one whiner will mention there's no WFC logo on boxarts of games that have yet to be released. It'll get put on there eventually.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

And is it T for Teen yet? I wasn't aware the ESRB had rated it yet. You can't just make up a rating for the hell of it.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

The boxart really really needs solid snake and sonic on the front.

With Sonic and Solid Snake +1 million

call me Aaronbunny!

Wii code: 6993 4542 2457 6182. plz add me Im a wiily gd friend

Around the Network
BenKenobi88 said:
And is it T for Teen yet? I wasn't aware the ESRB had rated it yet. You can't just make up a rating for the hell of it.

I didn't make it up. It's from an official Nintendo press release in their press room. Which means we can't see it.

Well the boxart could change, but since Sakurai said 3rd party characters will all be unlockables, I don't think he'll put any unlockables on the cover.

Man I wonder if there's a single person who isn't all up on the internet gaming news and doesn't know about Sonic, and that kid's gonna get this game, and unlock him without expecting it, and his brain is going to explode.

Favorite Companies: Nintendo, Blizzard, Valve.
Recent New Favorites: Grasshopper, Atlus. (R.I.P. Clover.)
Heroes/Homies: Shigeru Miyamoto, Gunpei Yokoi, Will Wright, Eric Chahi, Suda51, Brian Eno, David Bowie.
Haiku Group: Haiku Hell.
Nemeses: Snesboy, fkusumot. 
GameDaily Article that Interviewed Me: Console Defense Forces.

The boxart sucks! It just doesnt do the game justice. Nintendo just went with the obvious approach: include most of the characters just poseing.

call me Aaronbunny!

I absolutely love it! ^_^

*uses Hypno Toad on above poster*

@bacon

The game is gonna be brilliant but the box art for me is meh.

Like a lot of games, fanart is often much better than the actual boxart.

call me Aaronbunny!