By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

all of the fake fanart boxarts that I have seen for SSBB have been total crap.

Around the Network

Eh, I'd like to see a fan do much better.

And the solution is NOT throwing every single character on the front...it needs to look appealing to the customer.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Well it's appealing to me! ^_^ go me!

>_>;

So anyway, I predict a stage Monday. Norfair.

I predict that stage for Wednesday.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Now watch it be on Tuesday. lol

Around the Network

For some reason my previous post was posted twice! O_o First time that has happened to me with this site.

I want to see some fanart that's a circle of chaos. Kirby's inhaling Mario, who's shooting a fireball at Donkey Kong, who's punching Pit in the back of the head, who's shooting an arrow at Bowser who's breathing fire at Kirby's back. In the right hands, I think this could kick ass.

Favorite Companies: Nintendo, Blizzard, Valve.
Recent New Favorites: Grasshopper, Atlus. (R.I.P. Clover.)
Heroes/Homies: Shigeru Miyamoto, Gunpei Yokoi, Will Wright, Eric Chahi, Suda51, Brian Eno, David Bowie.
Haiku Group: Haiku Hell.
Nemeses: Snesboy, fkusumot. 
GameDaily Article that Interviewed Me: Console Defense Forces.

Rubang B said:
I want to see some fanart that's a circle of chaos. Kirby's inhaling Mario, who's shooting a fireball at Donkey Kong, who's punching Pit in the back of the head, who's shooting an arrow at Bowser who's breathing fire at Kirby's back. In the right hands, I think this could kick ass.

and right beside all of that, you see the Landmaster Tank about to fire a misslile!

You guys have got to watch this. Kinda rememinds me of star wars in that both SSBB and star wars have cult followers and they are always making there on trailers and so forth.

Keep an eye out for wario farting at the end. ewwww.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2P-Bigg-Ndw&mode=related&search=Super%20smash%20bros%20sakuru%20mario%20luigi%20adam%20fred%20kirby

call me Aaronbunny!

Wii code: 6993 4542 2457 6182. plz add me Im a wiily gd friend

Chances Megaman will be added to Brawl??? 50-50

Wii Code: 4819-7684-2396-4558