By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

I believe I am in the minority who wants/expects Viewtiful Joe.

Around the Network
DonWii said:
I believe I am in the minority who wants/expects Viewtiful Joe.

No, I want Viewtiful Joe, just that I expect to see a more popular Capcom character akin to Megaman.

Consoles I Own: NES, SNES, N64, GC, GBA, DS, X360, Wii

It hasn't been rated yet, but it will be T just like Melee was. The lack of a wi-fi logo (which can be slapped on later) isn't nearly as big a deal as the lack of Sonic. Sonic on the box will sell extra copies.

There's so much talk about non nintendo characters lately. I'm not gonna add more to it, I did my fair share in the past.
I wanna see more Nintendo related goodness. The Return of the Nintendo Scope for instance. Talking about items it's been a longtime ago since the last item has been added. If it's not Norfair, it's gonna be an item. To see the Nunchuck in the game that would be awesome! And yeah you could actually use it as an actual nunchacku hehe.

it is T,thats what bacon said. i don't know if thats true.

Around the Network

Btw, I really want Megaman and/or Viewtiful Joe, but I really don't think there are any other TP characters other than Sonic.

I agree Naz, but as the official announcement claims... all bets are off!

I hope to see more Nintendo retro characters. The Duck Hunt dog anyone?

Megaman will be cool.

Need people to play online with me for Brawl.
4382-1731-1511.

Name is DROAK.  

Joemanji said:
I agree Naz, but as the official announcement claims... all bets are off!

I hope to see more Nintendo retro characters. The Duck Hunt dog anyone?

The Duck Hunt Dog as an AT.

Need people to play online with me for Brawl.
4382-1731-1511.

Name is DROAK.  

Doesn't Viewtiful Joe mainly use time slow-down for his moves? He wouldn't really be able to do that in Brawl without it getting very annoying.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )