By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

DonWii said:
It will be a stage.

Can I please borrow your time machine? Mine is broken.

Around the Network
BenKenobi88 said:
So Snake can apparently grab and smother any character...even less realistic ones like Mario...

I can't wait to see him neck-snap Pikachu or something haha.

Dude, Kirby...

It seems that SNAAAAKE will be a fun character to play with. I'll whipe the floor with all of you while playing him.

For today, I predict Fox FS. I know it's impossible and that Fox will NOT have a FS, but a man can dream. 

I like Bacon said:

"Can I please borrow your time machine? Mine is broken.:("

Just fast-forward to December 3rd, don't wait for an update! Just play the game!

A Stage is due. Its been 2 weeks

Need people to play online with me for Brawl.
4382-1731-1511.

Name is DROAK.  

Also, about Sonic, if he is in Brawl, that is not a good thing.

Think about it? What was his last good game besides Sonic Wildfire (and the Secret Rings).

Before that it was Sonic Adventure. Do we really want our untouchable Nintendo franchises being with such a wash-up videogame character?

No.

Around the Network

I predict a stage as well... it's been a long time.

Snesboy said:
Also, about Sonic, if he is in Brawl, that is not a good thing.

Think about it? What was his last good game besides Sonic Wildfire (and the Secret Rings).

Before that it was Sonic Adventure. Do we really want our untouchable Nintendo franchises being with such a wash-up videogame character?

No.

Well, apparently a lot of people on this thread like the idea.

Be he washed up or not, Sonic is still considered an icon to many, and would be a neat fighter if he used speed and, I would assume, agility during fights in Brawl.

SilentWolf said:

"Well, apparently a lot of people on this thread like the idea.

Be he washed up or not, Sonic is still considered an icon to many, and would be a neat fighter if he used speed and, I would assume, agility during fights in Brawl."

The whole internet likes this idea......I just happened to have a realization.

I hardly played any of the Sonic games past the first Sonic Adventure for Dreamcast...I remember the good ol' days of Genesis...I didn't even own an SNES back in the day...I grew up more on Sonic than Mario.

So yeah, it'd be cool to have him in a game like this...it'd be cooler than Mario and Sonic at the Olympics of course.

Anyway, today's update will be an item. A new item, related to recovery.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Samus Special moves.

PS Vita and PC gamer

CPU Intel i5 2500K at 4.5 Ghz / Gigabyte Z68 Mobo / 8 Gb Corsair Vengeance 1600 mhz / Sapphire HD 7970 Dual X Boost / Corsair Obsidian 550d